• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea v Arsenal | Tuesday, January 21 | KO: 20:15 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pacstud

It was 10/10 transfer window mate! We signed 70 M wide forward who will turn good in next 3-5 years and we saved money on CB position by getting Luiz in!
Dennis conveniently leaves out Martinelli and Saliba.

Dennis has issues.

Dennis hates Pepe, which is a pretty strong endorsement of the kid's potential.

Dennis loves players who never have to (get to) play. They are his favorites.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
The year is 2022, Arsenal are in the final playoff game to return to the Premier League from the Championship.

They start brightly, but go a goal down. They show Pashtun and courage and managed to get one back with Nketiah. The team gets into the groove, a goal is coming and the fans can feel it!

What’s that? Mustafi tried to pass the ball back to Martinez and lobs it over his head! What a goal!

ArsenalFever

Luiz recovered pretty well so the foul was needless with Mustafi also recovering to goal, but it happened and now we gotta hope for a Pepe set piece or decent counter.

Stranger things have happened in football.

I hope this signals some intent from the owners or board to spend some money.

ptrcopp

Interpretation from my end Luiz was trying to get around Abraham and not foul him. Remember football is a contact game. Contact does not necessary constitute a foul and certainly not a deliberate foul which is part of the ruling when giving a double jeopardy red card and penalty. Abraham spread himself which made it more difficult for Luiz to tackle which then leads to the foul. If thay action happens at the by line with a defender jockeying the ball out and the attacker trying to get around fouls him its a foul nothing more. The variable here is a goal scoring opportunity. But then also was the foul deliberate or a genuine attempt to get the ball? no. so therefore penalty only and a yellow.

Firstly, it’s not on the byline. Second, he’s 8 yards from goal. It’s definitely a clear goal scoring opportunity.

Luiz puts 2 hands/ arms on the back of Abraham and pushes him over.

I’d be livid if any of our forwards were through and a red wasn’t given - I’d think there was a campaign against us!

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Lacazette is needed for Arteta's system. Realistically, Arteta has to choose between Pepe and Martinelli to come off. Everyone else is needed.

By the way, we have 51% possession and 0 shots.
If lacazette is needed for his system he’s gonna be sacked before the end of the year

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Mustafi has literally been the least injury prone player since he joined ffs.

Obviously I'd never wish injury on an Arsenal player but Mustafi died to me against United a few years back so I hope he does his ACL in the second half.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Plays Mustafi in 2020 despite 10,000 f*ck ups

F*cks up again

surprised-pikachu-6nWhy3ulBL7GSCvKw6

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
At this point i don't mind taking Boateng on loan to keep mustafi out of the team. Mustafi need to go career is well over after the crystal Palace game last season

OSBK

Established Member
Mustafi is a fookwit end of. He is ruining our club and frauding 90k a week. Luiz im so on the fence with, i would have rather he let him score than get sent off.

Tough to watch as chelski are not great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom