• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea v Arsenal | Tuesday, January 21 | KO: 20:15 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Keown-there is a fear about Mustafi and that he listens to criticism too much. The BT Spirt panel say Koscielny is the last decent CB we had. We simply cannot play him. Pound for pound, the worse CB I've seen at our club.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
Özil for Ceballos, maybe he can pressure more than Özil.

Mustafi made the mistake but Luiz shouldn't be hold Abraham because he would have scored the same way

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Mustafi will see out his contract here sadly.

Luiz was moronic there

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Luiz is a clown

giphy.gif

CJJ

Established Member
Just watched it at the break.. and its a clear red.
At the time of the foul Mustafi would have to be at the line and/or between Abraham and the goal to be considered the last man.
Luiz fouls him when Mustafi is at the penalty spot, and ends up near the line when Abraham falls to the ground.

Mustafi is never in a position to prevent the goal from happening had Luiz not fouled, hence Luiz is effectively the last man and preventing Abraham for getting a clear goal opportunity.

Correct red card i'm afraid.

Pepes blue pill

Wow, good call from G on Luiz getting a red :lol:

Mustafi obviously was the main **** up, and I don’t think any Arsenal fan would mind seeing our German “defender” genuinely crippled in the near future, but that was quite poor from Big Dave too...if it’s the last minute of the second half, bring him down, not if it’s 25 mins into the first ffs...just let him score, and try to comeback with 11 men, rather than the crappy situation we are now in.

Finally if Arteta takes off Gabby instead of Özil then I don’t know what to say, will be an unbelievably poor decision from him...need pave for the counter, Mikel don’t be a ****.

That was me, fed up of this kinda disrespect

roz

Fake News Merchant
Actually quite proud of the lads response since the sending off. Luiz panicked, rightly so. I reckon I’d have a stroke witnessing Mustafi in the flesh. I Dont blame Luiz for that at all.

arsmile

Established Member
That definitely would have been a red card.
Leno did what Luiz should have done- he may have been a bit slow in coming forward though...

difficult to be too harsh on either of them. Both are just trying to react to mongstafi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom