• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bandaid

rahrahboys need to stop the Özil obsession. not healthy if it makes you just make stuff up.

The whole team is still to gel. So many new players. However, creating chances wasnt our problem.

rahrahboy can go back to rah-rah-ing over duffer emery and doozi. That aged really well :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.

we are playing our best midfield and finally have some semblance of control over the match. Long may it continue.

Thanks Xhaka. Thanks Torreira. Thanks Özil. Thanks AMN.

ChefMan21

Non-existent tonight I thought. Seems to me to be at that stage in his career where players become unproductive.

Jovi

Since Özil extended his contract in 2018, 102 players in PL has got more goals/assists than him.

darkgunner

His pattern continues yet again. He always comes back from injury or exile and plays very well for a few matches, then he descends back to mediocrity for the rest of the season.

You could see how poor he was today, he was slow, weak on the ball, and his game resembled Elneny more than Özil. When we attacked, a lot of the time he was literally nowhere to be seen or completely out of it in no mans land.

Just isn't good enough, the Özshills can rag on about his talent all they want, but he has 5 assists in the last 2 seasons which is a pathetic return. He can't shoot for **** anymore and his legs have gone. He's a relic of the past, someone who these days should only be seen on the pitch in the last 20 mins and in youtube comps.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I remember when I got blasted on here for saying we're gonna see the same old **** from Özil all the way back when Emery brought him back into the team.

Was proven right under Emery and under Ljunberg/Arteta. He means well these days but hes not good enough, invisible as usual when it gets tough.

Preacher

Always Crying
Talent is still there, but physical qualities aren't with him anymore. He looks slow and sluggish with nice trick here and there, but we usually see it once a game at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom