• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round: AFC Bournemouth v Arsenal | Monday, January 27 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Im sure these so called supporters are really Sp**s fans in disguise. I saw the game and he was good. Unfortunately we have bum chair critics with little or no patience to allow a football player time to progress. You folks are the worst supporters.
Just because you saw the game & you felt he was good doesn’t make it a fact. Yours is just an opinion as was mine. You can disagree for sure but to be so judgemental so easily shows how fickle you are

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Steve McManaman said "Mustafi's gone off, you have to test Arsenal now"

1 + 1 = 3 moment right there :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
We have some bloody good young players. Guendouzi, Saka, Martinelli, Nketiah, Willock, Tierney, AMN and Saliba to join in the summer. The future looks good.
Decent youngsters who will need experienced quality to surround them, which we have none of atm.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Xhaka annoys me with his lazy passing. There were also many passes which became 50/50 balls, some caused our players to get knocks eg Martinelli was down due to a poor Xhaka pass, also Saka. I would still sell in the summer, this will always be in him, so often he just doesn't look properly!

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Even more desperate for a CB now.

I'm annoyed that Bournemouth had everything come off for them at the end, when they were total **** for the preceding 90 minutes.

Even though we weren't great in the second half, our composure was much improved when we did regain possession. Ceballos impressed me.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He's a bum mate.

10 years at Arsenal with what, 20 apps? Not a serious footballer.

Honestly thought he’d turned the corner last year because he basically single handedly kept Reading in the Championship.

This year though it’s clear he’s not going to kick on, after the Liverpool fiasco I was done with him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Mustafi was quite decent today actually

He was actually.

Just can't trust him at this point...like Sting trusting Ric Flair over and over again, despite him constantly beating the **** out of him with The Horsemen :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Auba, Laca, Bellerin, Kolasinac, Luiz, Sokratis, Leno...... is that not experience to you?
Auba is leaving and the rest of the players you mentioned are bums who have us in 10th position.

I noticed you don’t think your posts through when you reply to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom