• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round: AFC Bournemouth v Arsenal | Monday, January 27 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashybashy86

Pepe really needs to learn to recognise when he isn't in the right moment for some of his brilliance and to release the ball quickly.

Holding the ball up on the wing at the half way line is pointless
I find him very ineffective. I prefer more direct wingers, ie. Salah and Mane.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Xhaka annoys me with his lazy passing. There were also many passes which became 50/50 balls, some caused our players to get knocks eg Martinelli was down due to a poor Xhaka pass, also Saka. I would still sell in the summer, this will always be in him, so often he just doesn't look properly!

The single most annoying thing I see with him is when someone intercepts the ball and gives it to him, only for him to knock it backwards when we should be countering

GDeep™

League is very weak
Who's guiding Martinelli this year, who's guiding Saka in his position at LB? Both are doing a great job! We will always have players with some experience on the pitch, it doesn't mean they are the ones that shine though.
CB is different though, guys who are under 24 rarely start or perform for a top club. Only Terry comes to mind.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
The single most annoying thing I see with him is when someone intercepts the ball and gives it to him, only for him to knock it backwards when we should be countering

I don't think I could single out one thing, there's so much, even that yellow for time wasting at 0-2 could affect us down the line.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
CB is different though, guys who are under 24 rarely start or perform for a top club. Only Terry comes to mind.

Wasn't Kolo like 23 when he was a starter here...well, allegedly :lol:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

Tony-Adans.jpg

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
You’re making my point, in 30 years only 2 names comes.

Anyway I'm not suggesting a team full of young players. I agree we need experience in each area but its great that the young players we do have a of a high quality. So often they end up being sold, most of ours will be 1st team players, some already are.

Pepes blue pill

Ffs woulda been the perfect evening but I switched by bet from arsenal to bmouth when I saw the xhaka matteo partnership was back, forgot how sh it bmouth are o_O

Happy for the youngsters who all impressed and happy for arteta who has been unlucky not to have more wins since he took over

so annoying we had to make it nervy at the end though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom