• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Burnley v Arsenal | Sunday February, 2 | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I'm dissapointed with our front three. Primary reason we're not dominating more this game.
They have bottled so many transitions with poor first touches and awful passes.

Yeah, all of them are terrible on the ball.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Shouldnt they let play continue with an unclear offside and check with VAR afterwards? Got robbed. Attack doesn’t look right though..

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

We should be up more then 1-0 so far, probably 2-0 but why are Burnely fans booing us whenever we get the ball & we are more physical today then them, why can't they take that & toughen up hahaha.

Miyata

Martinelli need to start running at the fullback why do we have the only wingers that check back every damn time
Because he's right footed meaning he has 1 less option to dribble. It's hard to cut in from the right when you are right footed. On the other side you have Aubameyang who can't dribble even if there is nobody near him yet Arteta sacrifices Gabby

TimT

I don't think I will ever warm up to Guendouzi. He runs a lot and trying to do something but not good enough by any standard. His passing is atrocious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom