• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Burnley v Arsenal | Sunday February, 2 | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

"In the opening stages, they looked in danger of being overwhelmed, but gradually outfought a Gunners side who were rarely without a player complaining, limping, or rolling around on the floor."

What is this nonsense coming from the BBC?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51253150
When Burnley moaned and *****ed about every single decision that didn’t outright go their way. Dyche is such a tool. No wonder that his last name sounds like a STD...

Ashybashy86

The problem in attack may be egotistical but it's evident there's a lack of creativity too, relying on players such as Willock to come off the bench and have an impact is also the evidence of lack of depth...

There's a reason we loaned Ceballos right.... So where was he on the pitch today.
I'm not Ceballos' biggest fan, but surely he was the more creative option. If he'd taken off Guendouzi for Willock, I'd have thought for more strength and drive.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Mikel must’ve borrowed the leftover grease from Emery’s locker yesterday. That was the most Emery like performance from him and the team since he arrived. Can’t believe he started with a midfield 2 of Xhaka and Guendouzi, a recipe for disaster proven time and time again.

We were in the game though until Saka injured himself and he couldn’t go up and down the wing like he did in the start. I think we’d probably win it if he didn’t get injured. Width and speed on the wings is so crucial for how Arteta wants to play, we lost a lot without him on pitch.

roz

Fake News Merchant
"In the opening stages, they looked in danger of being overwhelmed, but gradually outfought a Gunners side who were rarely without a player complaining, limping, or rolling around on the floor."

What is this nonsense coming from the BBC?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51253150
They’ve been at it for years mate. You should have seen the article after the chelsea match in what was obviously the best game that week, far down the list and nothing about us being excellent and holding Chelsea. Just that Chelsea were unlucky not to win

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Dyche is a quality manager. He's done very well with Burnley.
But he is also very disingenuous in his complaints about how other teams cheat and he and his team are the only honest ones. How he himself is the only one speaking up about some perceived cheating scandal.

It does work though. His team does get away with cutting down other teams players and fouling to stop attacks and intimidate opponents.

I think he does what he think is needed but his constant ranting about other teams’ players diving is just so old. Yesterday they managed to injure Saka and get away with it without a yellow even. So the tactic works. Guess that is all Dyche is asking for.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

They’ve been at it for years mate. You should have seen the article after the chelsea match in what was obviously the best game that week, far down the list and nothing about us being excellent and holding Chelsea. Just that Chelsea were unlucky not to win
Lovely, press hates us, refs hate us...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Dyche is a quality manager. He's done very well with Burnley.
No doubt but everytime we play them we complain about diving i mean come on look at the treatment Saka got they kick him around so they can stop us and he went off with knee and hip injury.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yes clearly saka getting off with knee and hip injury was because we diving.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Yes clearly saka getting off with knee and hip injury was because we diving.
I get branded a conspiracy theorist every time I bring it up but there’s serious agendas against certain teams in the prem. try watching a city game, they get it even worse than us.

Manberg

Predator
Burnley fans were booing Saka for getting injured. They’re disgraceful human beings (the ones that did it).

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I get branded a conspiracy theorist every time I bring it up but there’s serious agendas against certain teams in the prem. try watching a city game, they get it even worse than us.
Because we soft we need to be hard on refs Arteta too need to chose his moments to talk bad about refs. wenger was always doing that.

Reactions: roz
Burnley fans were booing Saka for getting injured. They’re disgraceful human beings (the ones that did it).
There were 9 times in the game that play had to be held up for players being "injured". How are we supposed to know which ones are genuinely hurt and which ones are crying like two-year-olds falling over on the hard pitch?

(Ben Mee, when kicked in the face, was not one of the injury delays. Anyone of your players would be crying yet.)

Manberg

Predator
There were 9 times in the game that play had to be held up for players being "injured". How are we supposed to know which ones are genuinely hurt and which ones are crying like two-year-olds falling over on the hard pitch?

(Ben Mee, when kicked in the face, was not one of the injury delays. Anyone of your players would be crying yet.)

Players do not fall over for the sake of it. If they do then it's likely because they are feeling pain, even if temporary. Just because some people have this cultural attitude of needing to be brave to play through pain doesn't mean everyone else should. In football there is likely to be pain in every instance of contact and players need a breather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom