• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Newcastle United | Sunday February 16 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Its mental that people are moaning cus a young player doesnt start a game and as you say he will likely start on thursday where he will have more space to run into, unlike some I have no opinion on how good eddie is or isnt but im excited to see what he has got

Nketiah is a natural goal scorer. I think he'll be here next season and not out on loan. I think Arteta knows he needs to see him play more before deciding about next season.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

So you’re Saint-Maximin, footballer, millionaire. You are quick, tricky. And you think it looks cool to tie a headband around your head like some kung fu fighter when you play matches. And none of your friends tells you look like a ******. What a life.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Xhaka booked. He was lucky on the edge of our box and the pull back was prolonged and blatant. His lack of any pace forces him to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom