• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Newcastle United | Sunday February 16 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
Why are there so many empty seats? Are the tickets sold but people don’t show up or is it not selling out?
Team needs the crowd support.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why are there so many empty seats? Are the tickets sold but people don’t show up or is it not selling out?
Team needs the crowd support.
Because of strom Dennis most of stadiums were empty was watching Southampton game yesterday the stadium was half empty too.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I missed the game live but just saw the complete replay, what a performance once we got in the game after 30 minutes. Great performances by Özil, Pepe & Saka, tough to pick motm from those 3. That team bonding session in Dubai obviously helped heaps & Lacas goal celebration at the end I think showed how close the team is. In fact all 4 goals a lot of the players got together. Lets just hope this is the start of a few good victories to get us back in contention & out of relegation contention.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
I really want Arteta to stop playing Auba on the wing. Yeah, he is that good that he scores even there, but most of the times he just can't do anything with the ball and it's painful to watch. Maybe when Nelson is fit we'll see Nelson/Auba/Pepa, but it looks unlikely at the moment.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I really want Arteta to stop playing Auba on the wing. Yeah, he is that good that he scores even there, but most of the times he just can't do anything with the ball and it's painful to watch. Maybe when Nelson is fit we'll see Nelson/Auba/Pepa, but it looks unlikely at the moment.

Pepe has been promoted from bebe to Pepa after last night? Another good performance and he gets his real name?

MikeVinna

Established Member
Pepe has been promoted from bebe to Pepa after last night? Another good performance and he gets his real name?

Should be calling him pepper cause he’s fire :lol:

I found myself a bit frustrated early in the match but in the end it was a convincing win with our attack finally clicking well in a game. Yeah it was only Newcastle but I’ll take it. Hope we kick on now..

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Agree. Saw Auba near our own corner flag a few times. While it's admirable, that's not what we're supposed to ask from him. He would've gotten a foot on that Saka cross, for example (Nketiah too, I think).

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
A very spectacular second half that would have given Ennui Emery a nightmare

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

old-man-yells-at-cloud.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom