• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32 1st Leg: Olympiacos v Arsenal | Thursday, February 20 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Need to retain ball better. It's what we lose with neither Özil or ceballos in the squad.

Steps

I mean, Olympiacos IS a perennial Champion's League side.

This, and other lies I am telling myself, coming soon to a forum post near you.

Arteta testing him self as manager by starting all Mustafi, Sokratis and Luiz. Xhaka and Guendouzi in front of them. Ding ding ding the circus is in the town!

But I mean if Arteta manage clean sheets here with them starting he can do anything as manager!

Anyone find it weird how we have so many players who can’t make simple 10 yard passes?

Nope been talking about this for more than 5 years. Sometime you the only one listening. Guess most on here don't want to talk real football. Only bantering around with each other. Its amazing that Wenger could get all those beautiful goasl with players that regularly mess up simple passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom