• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32 1st Leg: Olympiacos v Arsenal | Thursday, February 20 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

progman07

Established Member
What is the purpose of Aubameyang playing on the right wing? He is basically non-existent out there. Either rest him or play him centrally, at worst on the left.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Quite a few of these players piss me off no end.

Good result and happy with the clean sheet.

Also, we are at least creating a few proper attacks/chances now.

On the up.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I will say though, while I'm ok with the game, at the beginning of the second half I thought someone put superglue on our players feet.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
can't believe the manger is relying so much on the LB to create...

giphy.gif

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Saka is our assist leader guy is only 18 years old. English media overhyped Hudson-Odoi so much but Saka is taking over now what a talent we have get Tierney fit asap and play saka LW from next season.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Good result to take back home with us and I am sure Arteta and the boys will ensure we finish them off and go through.

Hats off to the Musti-Luiz partnership and Leno was outstanding as well. Add to that Saka and we got a pretty good backline - 3 clean sheets in a row now with these 3 and Leno.

Xhaka and Laca need to be upgraded (they are good players but I want better) and I hope we can find a way to do so in the summer.

Anyways, well done to the whole team! Keep it up Gunners <3

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
What is the purpose of Aubameyang playing on the right wing? He is basically non-existent out there. Either rest him or play him centrally, at worst on the left.
Baffling. In the first half him and Martinelli briefly exchanged sides, which I thought was to correct that or maybe them switching around to cause problems for the defenders.

However, he stayed out right long into the second half.

Man was completely wasted out there and he was not enjoying himself. Looked way more natural on the left.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Oh give it a ****ing rest. Sure, not his best performance but he got an important away goal and could have had one or two more but the away win is what matters.
The amount of agenda merchants on this forum is pathetic.
How can it be agenda when its a fact, I love the fact we won just like anyone, but had saka not laid it on a plate for his tap in, I'm pretty sure you would be singing another tune, his ineptitude is going to cost us in the future. Need to get rid of him asap.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

How can it be agenda when its a fact, I love the fact we won just like anyone, but had saka not laid it on a plate for his tap in, I'm pretty sure you would be singing another tune, his ineptitude is going to cost us in the future. Need to get rid kf him asap.
Was actually v.good movement for the goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom