• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32 1st Leg: Olympiacos v Arsenal | Thursday, February 20 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrytheking14

How can it be agenda when its a fact, I love the fact we won just like anyone, but had saka not laid it on a plate for his tap in, I'm pretty sure you would be singing another tune, his ineptitude is going to cost us in the future. Need to get rid of him asap.
Saying he's 'crap' a few pages ago would support an agenda lad.

He's underperforming and hes not a top level striker but he's hardly crap.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Saying he's 'crap' a few pages ago would support an agenda lad.

He's underperforming and hes not a top level striker but he's hardly crap.
So stating a fact is agenda now on AM, I was a big laca supporter back two years ago, but I'm sorry he's simply not good enough=crap.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Good result. We've lost here with much better teams than this one.

Leno saved us but Saka, Mustafi and Sokratis deserve honourable mentions.

To play two strikers out on the wing isn't working. There's no one to get the ball to them.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
That's a really tough away game, and a very decent result. The clean sheet run is not a coincidence. We look a lot more stable.

Luiz was really good I thought, and mustafi has turned things around thus far, but for the odd ****ty pass. He doesn't have my trust yet, I'm not an idiot, but I'm happy for us and him with how it's going.

Saka is really impressive. Love his composure, and surprisingly solid at the back when he had to be.

Laca is frustrating as hell, but I'm glad he's got 2 on the bounce. With confidence he's still an asset.

Don't like seeing Auba out wide, but i kinda see why it's happening. Problem is he just isn't good enough on the ball to be anything other than the guy on the end of the chances we create (which needs to be more). Didn't particularly rate guendouzi, another hit or miss performance.

serenitynow

Ex-fransgooner

Player:Jesus
How can it be agenda when its a fact, I love the fact we won just like anyone, but had saka not laid it on a plate for his tap in, I'm pretty sure you would be singing another tune, his ineptitude is going to cost us in the future. Need to get rid of him asap.

It's an agenda because even after he scored there are posts bashing him and that he should have scored more. Whether it's a tap in or not, goal's a goal and his goal is what has won us the match. I can see like anyone else that he's gone through a rough couple of months but goals are what he needs and his confidence is coming back, and I can't help but feel happy for him all things considered, rather than "he's still ****, even though he scored, should have scored more."
If he was inept, Arteta wouldn't think twice with not playing him at all.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
It's an agenda because even after he scored there are posts bashing him and that he should have scored more. Whether it's a tap in or not, goal's a goal and his goal is what has won us the match. I can see like anyone else that he's gone through a rough couple of months but goals are what he needs and his confidence is coming back, and I can't help but feel happy for him all things considered, rather than "he's still ****, even though he scored, should have scored more."
If he was inept, Arteta wouldn't think twice with not playing him at all.

It does start to feel like an agenda when for example Nketiah scored exactly same kind of goal against Bournemouth and I didn't hear one person say it was a tap in. All you saw was that Laca would have missed that chance. People have (rightfully) been complaining about Laca not gettin into dangerous positions. When he does that and occasionally misses the goal all you hear is that he is **** and just getting into dangerous positions isn't enough. Even when he scores like tonight it is being downplayed because Auba and Saka done the real work and Laca just took credit for it.

Manberg

Predator
Guendouzi has good potential and should stay but sometimes he does show signs of his immaturity still. Willock I don't see much talent in. Once we get proper midfielders in the summer I don't think he'll get a look in and may be sold.

andeoch1

Guendouzi has good potential and should stay but sometimes he does show signs of his immaturity still. Willock I don't see much talent in. Once we get proper midfielders in the summer I don't think he'll get a look in and may be sold.

he is still a very raw youngster, with lots to learn. I’m not a huge fan, but I think he can become a very good mid fielder. Maybe, not with The Arsenal though. Some senior members of the club need to take him under their wing .

progman07

Established Member
I would gladly replace both of them in the squad to be honest. I love Willock, but he doesn't seem to be at the level we aspire to. Good bits here and there, and obviously lots of passion, but overall that is a position we could do much better with.

Guendouzi, I don't see what kind of midfielder he is going to be. He has close to zero end product, close to zero willingness to defend, and we can probably find a better/stronger/faster/more disciplined midfielder who circulates the ball. He has talent, but he doesn't compensate for his lack of physicality with creativity, nor with discpline right now. Hope he proves me wrong though.

Take Xhaka for example, he is a fairly limited player due to his lack of speed and ability to carry the ball, but his character, positional awareness, and passing range kind of compensates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom