• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32 1st Leg: Olympiacos v Arsenal | Thursday, February 20 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finesse

This game showed a very mature Arsenal in the making. I hope some of us fans should resonate and show that maturity in our support and analysis. I am very confident Arteta makes the best choices since he spends more time with the boys and has all the backing of the back room staff and data analysis to pick his team and game strategy. So far he has turned this team around to get every player playing like we never seen before under Emery.

Solid performance from the team and 3 clean sheets in a row. No one should take this for granted.

Games like this makes you wonder why some of us do not value Özil for example. We missed him today. Arteta has understood Özil needs the ball quicker when he picks up pockets of space in the final third. We have been used to Özil dropping deep to pick the ball and start creating momentum. Against Newcastle he was asked to stay in the opposition third and wait for the balls from Xhaka or Dani. Özil was terrific in the second half. Now we know how to use him better and bring Pepe and the forwards into play. Arteta is learning and adapting the team to the players strengths.

As for Laca. I wish he could get the same abuses and keep scoring every game. Happy with that.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Saw the team sheet today and cringed. If you told me a team selection of Mustafi, Sokratis, Luiz, Xhaka, Guendouzi, and Laca the Hutt would've gotten a clean sheet back in December, I would've laughed you out of a pub. I think it's promising to see Arteta getting wins with his system now after we have been getting used to expecting the worst. Getting wins matters more than style right now so I'm a happy fan lately.

GDeep™

League is very weak
The Luiz lovefest is sickening tbh. He’s had one decent month for Arsenal and he’s turned into Tony Adams ffs.

GDeep™

League is very weak
95760.jpg

:rofl:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
This was a great win in fairness. Tough place to go and play and I can't even remember a decent clear cut chance for Olympiakos. Closest they came was a potential Luiz OG.
Arteta is doing some magic with our defence with the scrap he has.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The Luiz lovefest is sickening tbh. He’s had one decent month for Arsenal and he’s turned into Tony Adams ffs.

The problem with Luiz is that throughout his career he's gone through spells where he's look fairly solid and then he does something stupid at an important moment. It's like you're always waiting for that slip up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom