• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Everton | Sunday February 23 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
Lacazette
Auba - Özil - Pepe
Xhaka - Torreira
Saka - Luiz - Mustafi - Bellerin
Leno
Won't be an easy game at all, Everton have improved under Ancelotti. Their 442 will test us with two strikers that are both good in the air and at pressing, will be surprised if we kept a clean sheet here. I'll go with a 2-1 win.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Our first league game, of our legendary Invincible season...

...Thierry with the sexy shirtless celebration, in front of the Everton fans!

Riou

This match was the first game after Giroud's Monaco game, kinda glad he scored here as he really needed it...another classic Oli miss was first in this match though!

...this was the last time I really believed in the team Arsène was building...second half of 2014/2015 we started to look a proper team, won the cup that season, looked a striker away from league glory...shame...

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Everton are by quite some distance, the worst team I have seen play this season. Honestly think they’ll be in the relegation scrap.
That said, 2-0 first half (Lacazette, Pepe).
Full time 2-2 (Iwobi, Walcott)

They're a different side under Ancelotti. 5 wins in the last 8 is very respectable. They’re very beatable though and have an awful record at the Emirates.

If we don’t *****foot this we should win by a healthy margin.

I HATE that our most ruthless striker is on the wing though. We’d have won a lot more of our 13 draws if we addressed that.

Manberg

Predator

...excellent composure from our manager to take that pen twice, didn't expect anything else tbf...as we went on to win the FA Cup in 2014.

He didn’t miss a penalty for us did he? I think he had a 100% record and took close to 10.

Manberg

Predator
We have a good record at home to Everton but Ancelotti has a good record against us and he will have a plan. Hopefully it fails.
I think I’ll go 2-0

Riou

He didn’t miss a penalty for us did he? I think he had a 100% record and took close to 10.

He missed one against Fulham.

I remember this because my mum absolutely loves Arteta, probably more than my dad and I! :lol:

It was the last minute, we were drawing 3-3 and when Mikel stepped up to win us the game...when he missed and the camera zoomed in on his disappointed face, my mum was completely heartbroken for him.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
In London right now. What are my chances on getting a ticket at the stadium right before the match tomorrow?
Depends how you want to go about it mate and how much you’re willing to spend. You could go on Twitter and meet somebody outside the stadium and get one at or near face value, or you can just ask around outside the stadium. . If you move in the right places you will get offered. I can’t ever remember not hearing somebody touting their tickets near or outside the stadium. So your chances are very good. Thank Emery.

Depends how you want to go about it mate and how much you’re willing to spend. You could go on Twitter and meet somebody outside the stadium and get one at or near face value, or you can just ask around outside the stadium. . If you move in the right places you will get offered. I can’t ever remember not hearing somebody touting their tickets near or outside the stadium. So your chances are very good. Thank Emery.

Emery is to blame for all that eh? Haha.

I thought about just going and asking someone there but I’m afraid to get scammed. As an outsider it’s hard to tell if the ticket is fake or not

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Doesn’t it feel good to look forward to football matches again? I’m buzzing for this one. Games against Everton are always entertaining.

Leno
Bellerin Luiz Mustafi Kolasinac
Xhaka Ceballos
Pepe Özil Saka
Aubameyang

Subs: Martinez, Sokratis, Mari, Torreira, Guendouzi, Nelson, Lacazette.

Eager to see Saka at LW again. He’s just so exciting in the final third, I want him at the opposition as often as possible. Also, people tend to forget Kola has done extremely well then season when he’s been fit.

Would love to see Auba up top again. I remember him terrorising these lot on his debut, though his goal was a bit fortuitous. If we perform to our capabilities we can smash Everton- their defence is dodgier than a six pound note.

Let’s make it so it’s not a happy return for Iwobi. COYG!

Wagwaan

I'm always the optimist and believe in what Arteta is building in that we are becoming more compact and harder to beat. Creativity is slowly coming back but still leaves a lot to be desired.

I'm wary of Ancelotti's Toffees. They will be set up to defend and counter and Calvert-Lewin could cause our back line problems with his physicality and pace.

Hoping we stay focused and pull off a disciplined display. 1-0 / 2-1 Gunners.

LENO
BELLERIN - MUSTAFI - LUIZ - KOLASINAC
XHAKA - TORREIRA
PEPE - Özil - SAKA
AUBAMEYANG

MARTINEZ, MARI, MAITLAND-NILES, GUENDOUZI, CEBALLOS, NELSON, MARTINELLI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom