• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Everton | Sunday February 23 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Auba has to be one of the best strikers, in terms of knowing which position to get himself into to score...on now for 2 golden boots, in 2 full seasons.

Henry-esque in terms of his movement on his first, out to in, then lovely side footed finish into the far corner :drool:

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
A shaky start but damn did we bounce back well. I was gutted to conceded right before the half but the boys knew what they had to do and they came out with a purpose. Proud of all the boys! I especially loved when Auba scored that Henry-esque goal and I ran across the house yelling "THAT'S MY CAPITAN!" LOL

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Very happy not to see Lscazette feature today. Hopefully it gets into Arteta’s head that we don't need him.

MikeVinna

Established Member
I thought Bellerin was poor. We need to address this in the summer. His pace has always bailed him in the past. Seems to have lost a yard.

He’s lost bit of pace but he’s still relatively quick. What annoys me more is that he’s just very weak and easily shrugged off. There’s still a decent footballer in there, though. And he’s only just returned from a horrific injury. He deserves a little time.

Last edited:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Most impressive win under Arteta so far IMO. Everton were absolutely buzzing coming into this game with two strikers in red hot form. Had a nice 14 day break as well. Conceded a goal inside 50 seconds, conceded again at one of the worst moments in the game. But kept on playing until legs gave out. Great win, great spirit shown.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Two random stats:

- Özil had the highest pass accuracy rate of the team.
- Xhaka completed the most dribbles (3)

Second one is slightly concerning, not because Xhaka suddenly dribbles more, but because Pepe dribbles less.

Keplaz

Two random stats:

Second one is slightly concerning, not because Xhaka suddenly dribbles more, but because Pepe dribbles less.
I don't think Pepe dribbling less is a bad thing, it just needs to be effective when he does it. He's starting to influence games far more now than when he was just dribbling with no purpose.

Pepes blue pill

Two random stats:

I was happy to see him moving the ball on quicker for once tbh, his dribbling ability isnt going anywhere and its good to see he is learning he doesnt need to try it all the time

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Rode some well-deserved luck today. Still elements of our sloppy DNA remain. In the middle segment of the second half it seemed like we were trying to gift them a goal - Saka in particular seemed to be dreaming of the zeroes in his new contract :lol:

Keeper looked like he pulled out of their 2nd goal....after that he played a complete and utter blinder, more than made up for any mistake.

I like Ceballos. Bags of skill, but gets a lot of tackles in. Auba, what can you say? World class.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Two random stats:

Xhaka added some new touch that got him around defenders. He did this atleast 2 of those 3 times that I saw and noted it was a new move from him. Was really surprised to see him beat a man and the defender didn’t expect it either.

Pepe did fine to draw 2-3 defenders and not lose possession. I’ll accept that over highly risky dribbles.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Today also showed it was great decision to sell Iwobi for 30M guy is super average poor decision making
I’m not sure, we’ve played the whole season without a left sided option. Emery liked Iwobi and maybe Arteta could’ve improved him.

Think it’s criminal for a top club to have such limited options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom