• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) v Olympiacos (0) | Thursday, February 27 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Big HT talk needed from mikel. We have habit to get comfortable it happening today again little effort to get a goal

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Everyone's a bit off today. Not that I feel we will lose this tie, but it seems like an extremly boring game until we win.

I wouldn't be surprised about a 0:0

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Pepe is playing so poorly, lots of runs going unnoticed by him. Doesn't help that he's so one-footed too, he's constantly having to set himself to do things.
I think he only one is trying to create something yea agree 3 times Özil made good run he just didn't pass.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Also shame the goal was offisde. Would have given the game a lift on both sides.

say yes

forum master baiter
Pepe is playing so poorly, lots of runs going unnoticed by him. Doesn't help that he's so one-footed too, he's constantly having to set himself to do things.
And there was me thinking he’d been by far our best player :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Nothing to do with his playing ability, just think that he’s a fantastic character and advocate for the club.

As likeable a footballer as I can think of. Desperate for him to live up to his potential based on that alone.

What potential? He’s a right winger pushed to right back and it’s starting to show now.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Why are our setpieces exclusive to our french african clan? Özil, Xhaka and Luiz can hit them as well for example.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Bit like the Madrid vs City game, rubbish first half so hoping for a very exciting 2nd half with the away team winning.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Also Olympiakos who need to win look settled for 0-0 draw ffs they refusing to open game and of course we always struggle against teams who defend deep

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Not a great half. Too many misplaced passes or too slow to make a pass. Can see olympiakos are working extremely hard to close down any open spaces, can see them tire in the 2nd half. Should open up the game a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom