• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 28 (Feb 28-Mar 1)

Which would you rather have?

• Liverpool's Potential Record points total of 101+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
What's impressive is that Watford didn't even force a goal as much as saying "Thank you." for 'Pool's generosity.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Anyone still get sad flashbacks from the Europa game? I’m still in a bit of shock.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Pepe’s twice the footballer though. Unless transfer fee was part of the equation. Wasnt anything special about his two goals but confident finish for the latter.

I rated him just because of age and fee. 27M looked a snip in the summer and it looks one now.

Axel9090

What is more surprising is theyve shut Liverpool out as well, thats the ultimate **** you to Liverpool to end their streak.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Pepe’s twice the footballer though. Unless transfer fee was part of the equation. Wasnt anything special about his two goals but confident finish for the latter.
Sven is basically the Gagandeep of world football, covers all bases so he can always claim to be right:
Untitled.jpg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This has been a top gameweek for us so far. Chelsea and Leicester dropping points against relegation fodder and our Invincible record survives.

Just need a Carlo masterclass and a battering for José tomorrow and we’ll be in dreamland.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom