• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal | Cancelled Due To COVID-19

Result?

• City Win

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Corona Virus Win

Votes: 16 29.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Oh know, I’m absolutely gutted...

Hope the lads are good.

Wagwaan

Is this the end of the prem season then?

Because in theory we have played West Ham since so are they going to be quarantined aswell?

roz

Fake News Merchant
Ah man just our luck. We were winning this game for sure.

why was the Forest owner at our game anyways

ahh he owns Olympiakos. I see.

junglist57

Established Member
I bet Pep is well happy now. Wasn't he moaning about their super busy schedule?

Anyway, I hope Xhaka & Mustafi are put into permanent isolation as a 'precaution'.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
People's safety more important than football. Such a shame for Pool if the season's abandoned. :drool:

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Didn't expect that but safety more important i think we are getting closer to cancelation of the season.

I think it will be delayed rather than cancelled, and if it takes completing it late into the year then so be it. All being well they can have a scaled down season for 20/21.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
Awful decision to be honest. All the players are well, because if anyone has something about COVID, they would feel bad, but PL decide to cancel the matchday today but the next Saturday they will be ok to play against Brighton. So, I disagree with this decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom