• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton & Hove Albion v Arsenal | Game officially postponed

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
LAND_16_9_4237770.jpg

Referee: Paul Tierney
VAR: Michael Oliver

Brighton are unbeaten in their last four Premier League matches against Arsenal since losing their first meeting back in October 2017.

The Seagulls are also unbeaten in all three of their home matches this season against the competition's six ever-present sides, beating Sp**s and Everton and drawing with Chelsea.

Arsenal have not lost any of their last 23 Premier League matches to kick off at 15:00 on a Saturday. They have not been beaten since losing 1-0 to West Bromwich Albion in November 2015.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored both of Arsenal's two Premier League goals at Amex Stadium. The last player to score Arsenal's first three goals at a specific stadium was Ian Wright at The Dell in March 1994.

Team News
Arsenal: Chambers, Kolasinac, Torreira out; Tierney, Soares, Mustafi could return
Brighton: Izquierdo out

Untitled.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Laca will probably start over Eddie.

Gonna be a great day when Arteta finally stops playing that crap midfield!

Last edited:

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If it goes ahead it will probably be our last game of the season. Can’t see them keep going for much longer. They’ll have to ban large gatherings soon and no club has the will to play the rest of the games behind closed doors.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
If it goes ahead it will probably be our last game of the season. Can’t see them keep going for much longer. They’ll have to ban large gatherings soon and no club has the will to play the rest of the games behind closed doors.

And how they'll solve that after ? Only if they think that pandemic will calm down for month or so.

zilfy

If true at least two games for arsenal- they couldn't justify deciding places for cup competitions until everyone's played the same amount of games.

Two wins would see us move into europa at least. Dont think it's going down like that though

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Probably do us a favour playing all away games behind closed doors till the end of the season, means our players won’t sh*t themselves when they here the crowd.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
That'll make mess for next season as well.We'll see.

I still don't made my mind up on what I think would be the result for the international places.

I tend to believe it'll be somewhat the current standings rather than the ones from last leason.
It certainly won't do us any good.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This could very well be the last game for a while, the UK seems to be about a week or so behind the likes of a Spain and Germany so I think the league might get suspended next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom