• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal | Cancelled Due To COVID-19

Result?

• City Win

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Corona Virus Win

Votes: 16 29.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
People are dying in various countries because of this, that’s probably something to worry about imo.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

It's more about the crippling effect it would have on infrastructure and services if a big % of people were sick at the same time. And even a bad case of flu ****ing sucks so I'd quite like if people too some measures to not spread.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
People here in Italy didn't care first they thought it was just like any normal flu specially old people that's why the virus got speared quickly. People in England shouldn't ignore it even if the cases are under 200.

Probably a stereotype but how common is the South european custom of kissing cheeks?

Us stern northern folk dont do that...

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
They just need to reset the season

European places same as last year except we take City's Champions League spot because of their suspension, whilst West Ham who finished 8th take our place in the Europa League.

haha that would be an unbelievable outcome!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Probably a stereotype but how common is the South european custom of kissing cheeks?

Us stern northern folk dont do that...
North Italy don't give kisses on cheeks mostly from middle to south to Italy they usually do that.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Bought a box at the Etihad for this game as well, fuming.

Told them to donate the refund to the local hospital.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
My first thought when this match was cancelled was hopefully everyone was safe, but from an Arsenal point of view I am glad this was moved, didn't really fancy getting slapped up tonight by City...

...this was basically me last night, couldn't sleep over our evitable beating that would happen tonight, then kinda over the moon when it was called off :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
My first thought when this match was cancelled was hopefully everyone was safe, but from an Arsenal point of view I am glad this was moved, didn't really fancy getting slapped up tonight by City...

...this was basically me last night, couldn't sleep over our evitable beating that would happen tonight, then kinda over the moon when it was called off :lol:

@rich 1990

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
There is no evidence Italy under-reacted other than in the wishful thinking of those hoping they did so it won't affect their country the same way.
They reacted 10/10 a few weeks too late where a 6/10 at the onset would have been far more effective. The hope elsewhere is that we’ll learn and move more quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom