• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton & Hove Albion v Arsenal | Game officially postponed

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJay24

I still don't made my mind up on what I think would be the result for the international places.

I tend to believe it'll be somewhat the current standings rather than the ones from last leason.
It certainly won't do us any good.

That wouldn't be fair for all teams imo. But we'll see what happens.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Suspend the lot this season has been a disaster. Close the doors shut the door and forget this season even happened. Liverpool have no given right to lift the title yet until its mathematically possible and the league shouldn't continue at risk just to please them. If there was only a couple of points in it they would close up shop.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Just-Friends-2005-movie-poster.jpg

Just saw this film in CEX, when I was coming home from work.

A film made for @Notorious Big :lol:

Make

Player:Ødegaard
I guess if the Premier league allows us to get the 4th place, for me, should finish the league right now!!

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Surely they'd have to suspend it now with Arteta contacting it? They'd put all the players at risk otherwise...

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Surely they'd have to suspend it now with Arteta contacting it? They'd put all the players at risk otherwise...
The players have to isolate now as well right? They won’t be able to fulfil this fixture unless they send the u-23’s I suppose.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yeah this seems silly. Surely all our players need to self isolate starting from the last training session

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom