• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Arseblog is one of the worst agenda merchants out there, never understood the fascination with him tbh.
What does he say thats so agenda driven? I haven't noticed too much except for the fact that he clearly doesnt like the current setup upstairs i.e. Raul + Vinai

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
People hate Robbie and AFTV because they get paid to do what we're doing on this forum for free.

Also no one has a problem with that nerd Arseblog chatting sh*t from Ireland but hate the fans who are local and actually go to games.
Imagine if someone done a compilation of us speaking our worst ever posts about players... What a lot of people don’t understand is these guys actually live and breathe it. Yes, they go OTT sometimes but who doesn’t? If you can make a few quid back from the money you spend on the club then why not?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
What does he say thats so agenda driven? I haven't noticed too much except for the fact that he clearly doesnt like the current setup upstairs i.e. Raul + Vinai
Really? I never notice. Find him kind of funny and he writes a lot of sense about Arsenal. Never seen him gone over the top in either direction.
Years of pro-Cesc and anti-Walcott propaganda.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Have enjoyed the lockdown show Robbie does. When you hear him talk you realise he’s been a regular since Highbury.

He saw a niche in the market and went for it, you probably got kids all over London kicking themselves for not doing it first. Fair play.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I was abit anti AFTV during the Wenger years, think some of the abuse was below the belt. Though I have always conceded the platform is good for letting people express themselves however they want.

Getting a sense that Robbie and the regulars are undercover fed up with Kroenke.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I was abit anti AFTV during the Wenger years, think some of the abuse was below the belt. Though I have always conceded the platform is good for letting people express themselves however they want.

Getting a sense that Robbie and the regulars are undercover fed up with Kroenke.

They were way too nasty about Arsène especially those dopes Troopz and DT. Some of the stuff they were saying you can tell they weren't raised well.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Didn't watch that crap for years :lol:,they just moaned about every ****ing thing in this world.

giphy.gif

GDeep™

League is very weak
Didn't watch that crap for years :lol:,they just moaned about every ****ing thing in this world.

giphy.gif

Arsenal fans got a lot to moan about, it really is a badly run club. There is definitely some disillusionment.

You’re paying top end ticket prices too don’t forget, and you’re owned by a billionaire and keep getting told you’ve got money for a rainy day but the club is always crying poverty.

The only people paying are the fans it seems. Said it the other day, feels like you’re paying Stanley rent to support the club.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Arsenal fans got a lot to moan about, it really is a badly run club. There is definitely some disillusionment.

You’re paying top end ticket prices too don’t forget, and you’re owned by a billionaire and keep getting told you’ve got money for a rainy day but the club is always crying poverty.

The only people paying are the fans it seems. Said it the other day, feels like you’re paying Stanley rent to support the club.

I know,it just got boring over time when we used to lost a lot of games and they repeated same things always about that Wenger needs to leave,we need new players,lack of mentality etc.

Other clubs made fun of that channel and some permanent members were quite frustrating to watch.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I've been tuning in over lockdown. Very good content, the fan cams and emotion driven videos have probably given me the wrong impression of the channel.

Good on Robbie and anybody else who can monetise their passion.

Top Bottom