• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Do you miss watching Arsenal?

Do you miss watching Arsenal

• Yes.

• No.

• Sometimes.

Results are only viewable after voting.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I would miss it if i knew it would resume under normal circumstances. Since it wont be played in fron of the audience, i dont miss it. Bundesliga the recent weeks has taught me that i cant barely watch games without an audience, although i suspect it will be different with the Arsenal.

UpTheGunnerz

Where do you reckon Watford will end up next season? Seems like you have a very talented squad in comparison to other teams in the same bracket in the league (dont mean to sound patronizing at all, just dont know how else to put it) and Pearson seem solid. Would a push for EL-places next season be a bit of a reach?

UpTheGunnerz

Haven’t missed football as much as I thought tbh. Normally struggle in International breaks but I’m not even that arsed football is coming back.

Seems like everything else going on in the world has made it so unimportant.

Yeah. As soon as one realized the gravity of the corona situation, football became less prioritized. As it should be, i think

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Not particularly, there's not a great deal to look forward to either. I'd prioritise other things going back to normal ahead of watching Arsenal tbh. And I'm definitely not so desperate to see them play in an empty stadium.

A couple of years ago or so, if this sort of thing happened I'd definitely be looking forward to seeing Arsenal play again but I just don't care anywhere near as much these days. It is what it is.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
A couple of years ago or so, if this sort of thing happened I'd definitely be looking forward to seeing Arsenal play again but I just don't care anywhere near as much these days. It is what it is.

In 2014... "I can't believe there is no football, I am missing seeing the likes of Cazorla, Özil, Ramsey, Wilshere, Rosicky, Sanchez play some Wenger-ball".

In 2020... "I can't believe football is coming back, I don't want to see the likes of Xhaka, Guendouzi, Lucas, Mustafi, Kolasinac struggle to even control a damn football".

GDeep™

League is very weak
Not really, but then again I’m disillusioned with the game.

Who is going to miss watching washed up Chelsea rejects like Luiz playing CB anyway.

That side I’m interested in the return of football, in the hope some of our kids will get minutes.

I'm actually excited to see what Arteta can do. I'm hopeful that he will put in motion now to kick out all the bums in the squad and build it on the local talents which he seems to admire above the others.

Football its self is a boring and stale game. I wonder if there will be any improvements in gameplay, new rules that will help it evolve and get better in the next few years.

UpTheGunnerz

I'm actually excited to see what Arteta can do. I'm hopeful that he will put in motion now to kick out all the bums in the squad and build it on the local talents which he seems to admire above the others.

Football its self is a boring and stale game. I wonder if there will be any improvements in gameplay, new rules that will help it evolve and get better in the next few years.

Interested to hear you develop on this. In what ways would you want it to improve? I have been having similar thoughts (or more abstract, feelings i should say) but havent been able to put this into more concrete ideas. So please develop, could make for an interesting discussion :)

Interested to hear you develop on this. In what ways would you want it to improve? I have been having similar thoughts (or more abstract, feelings i should say) but havent been able to put this into more concrete ideas. So please develop, could make for an interesting discussion :)

I tried to create a thread in the football talk about this, there wasn't much interest.

The refereeing is the obvious one that needs to get better ASAP otherwise the eSports will soon take over. Young people have less patience for the cheating and corruption officials offer now. There are tons of eSports content you can watch on the internet that's almost impossible to cheat in professional play.

An idea I have currently is to add one more player to the field that can only stay in the opposition half. Maybe even two.

Then not having a team having to play 10 vs 11 when there is a red card. Yeah, the player goes off, but after maybe 5-10 minutes the other team is allowed to put back on the 11th man. Or maybe after 0 minutes and then the sub would cost 2 subs instead of 1.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
**** the negativity, I'm looking forward to football returning.

Admittedly I havent been desperate for it to return, but its because I was completing my university dissertation and just finished last week.

I do think that its easier to not miss something when you havent had it for a while. When football is happening not stop and theres an international break, it seems to hit you much harder as you're getting that constant hit.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I’m more excited for what Arteta has in idea to take this club forward. I don’t like about 90% of the people at my club, it’s pretty much the Hale End boys, Martinelli, Auba and Leno, the rest annoy me in just about every way and they suck. Not even suck like Eboue did at times and you felt sorry for him, I mean genuinely suck at their job.

Ind0Gunnerz

I miss watching arsenal play.. until I see them concede silly goals and realize why I hate it. And we got Man City to start.

But seriously, for me it is still better than no football at all. So bring on the restarted season!

Tom349

More excited to get this season over so that we can build for the future. I don't like some of the higher ups at the club and question the way they do business but at the same time we've landed Saliba and Martinelli last summer and have some very impressive hale end lads coming through with a coach who is completely unknown and yet incredibly exciting.

Top Bottom