• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton vs Arsenal | Saturday June 20th | KO: 15:00 | BT Sports

Result?

• Brighton Win

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

1200px-Brighton_%26_Hove_Albion_logo.svg.png

726e9f9a5db7ba4599297be3c097afd2.jpg

2accee3ed2f6c675d66001711dcbd1c4.png

Making this while we're losing to City just so no one else can. Anyway we look rusty, Mari and Xhaka already out, Luiz suspended and Chamber unfit so I am not exactly optimistic but oh well, we have Arteta.

Anyway, line up should be Leno, Bellerin, Sokratis, Mustafi, Tierney, Guendouzi, Ceballos, Özil, Pepe, Auba, Eddie.

Think we'll win, 2-3.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Hope no one else makes the mistake of accidentally clicking on one of those logos.

This is where the season really starts. Should win this.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You can't predict who'll play because we have game every 3 days. But expecting front 3 of pepe Auba Martinelli.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I expect a slightly different team to start. I want some more pace in there, we're too damn slow - both in pace and in possession.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I would like to see in a 4-3-3:
Nelson-Auba-Pepe
Saka-Guendouzi-AMN
Tierney-Ballard*-Mustafi-Bellerin
Leno
I think this makes the most sense after the City game and I’ll go into detail.
The Attack: I don’t like the whole 2 forwards on the front 3. I think it stifles our creativity. I prefer two natural wingers who can cut inside and score or stay out wide and cross. Plus, I don’t want to see Auba on the ball out wide because he’s technically poor as it comes.
Midfield: Saka in the left sided 8 position and to drift out wide to cross when we’re in possession. His best work comes from him being out wide and he can drift into the 10 role when needed. I believe he’s more technically consistent than Willock and has more vision. Guendouzi to play as a 6. He’s the best after Xhaka in collecting the ball from the CBs. Plays with a lot of confidence too, in the later minutes against City he was chasing shadows and was poor but I believe pairing him with a more athletic partner than Cellabos would help him greatly. Hence, I think AMN should come into midfield on the right. He will be the one who shuttles out wide to help Bellerin and so Pépé doesn’t have to drop back to defend all the time. In midfield I believe we need at least 2 mobile and athletic players at all times! I would say 3 but unfortunately we can’t go into the transfer market right now.
Defence: I was being funny by bring Ballard in but in all honesty is he that much worse than the clowns we already got? Obviously, if Sokratis is fit then he starts but if not I have no idea what to do.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That should be changed since football was ****ed up by the virus...the French league has been ended ffs!
Even if we can register him he not touched a ball since March so he'll need time to get fit and sharp. Let him not get involved with Sokratis Luiz and Mustafi

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...when was Özil's last good away league game?

I remember Everton in late 2017, but everything after that is kind of a blur to me :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom