• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton vs Arsenal | Saturday June 20th | KO: 15:00 | BT Sports

Result?

• Brighton Win

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I doubt any manager can play decent football with these bunch they so average specially midfield and a finished number 10.

Between Xhaka, Guendouzi, Ceballos, Özil, Willock and Torreira, there’s enough technical quality in that midfield to play at least decent football. Atm it’s poor. And we’re playing far too deep.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
The argument of our best CB when fit is a hilarious one. I’m honestly not sure who it is or who it could be. Holding is late to react in a lot of situations. Him and Mustafi are just a car crash.
Precisely. Whereas I'm sure it's Holding and I am just as sure if he doesn't get a free pass for trying to keep the ball out neither should Saka for accidentally sending it goalwards.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Precisely. Whereas I'm sure it's Holding and I am just as sure if he doesn't get a free pass for trying to keep the ball out neither should Saka for accidentally sending it goalwards.

Ones a defender, ones a winger. Saka also rarely makes as many errors as Robbo. I like Holding but he gets away with murder sometimes IMO.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Between Xhaka, Guendouzi, Ceballos, Özil, Willock and Torreira, there’s enough technical quality in that midfield to play at least decent football. Atm it’s poor. And we’re playing far too deep.
There is but they not performing all afraid to show responsibility today Ceballos never played a through ball all he was doing is sideways

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Don’t think we deserved to lose this game. We played quite solid and could easily have been up a goal or two at halftime.

We really played poorly after scoring our first goal which was a beauty by Pepe.

That Martin Atkinson did his level best to favor Brighton sure didn’t help. Losing Leno to an injury like that stinks to heaven.

Overall a very bitter pill to swallow. It’s like we cannot catch a break right now. But we better hang in there as it will be a long slow rebuild over several years now.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Don't care that he was injured a lot, don't care he didn't fulfil his potential, don't care if he was a little frustrating, don't care if he liked to get pissed at every night out...and I don't even care about his Brexit-eqsue view at the start of the video :lol:

I loved him...and when on form is was top quality, he made me believe...like an Arsenal playmaker should...

...just want a midfielder at Arsenal like this again.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Don't care that he was injured a lot, don't care he didn't fulfil his potential, don't care if he was a little frustrating, don't care if he liked to get pissed at every night out...and I don't even care about his Brexit-eqsue view at the start of the video :lol:

I loved him...and when on form is was top quality, he made me believe...like an Arsenal playmaker should...

...just want a midfielder at Arsenal like this again.

Nostalgia getting the better of you there. If anything it is Santi we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom