• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton vs Arsenal | Saturday June 20th | KO: 15:00 | BT Sports

Result?

• Brighton Win

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Today was on Arteta. Once we went in front they started attacking, Saka was dead on his feet and Ceballos was adding nothing defensively. He should have made subs then and set us up to counter.
When he go deep after we scored i really didn't like it

Polar Bear

I know everyone on here wants some random youtube players from foreign clubs that they never ever seen play a full 90 minutes in their life, But Dunk is exactly what we need, he is such a solid CB, he always has a good game, He puts his body on the line and is outstanding at headers, Van-Dijk even struggles in the air with Dunk, Dunk normally gets the slightly better of it when there is corners against Liverpool.

We should try to sign him I think, he would be a very solid guy for us.

Since Brighton came up we have always struggled with them, its always a draw or they beat us, this season, last season, and season before that!, and always Dunk is 9/10 in every game.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Another coward performance from Arteta. 1-0 up after deserving the lead and he tries to park the bus. Are we sure he was Pep's assistant?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I know everyone on here wants some random youtube players from foreign clubs that they never ever seen play a full 90 minutes in their life, But Dunk is exactly what we need, he is such a solid CB, he always has a good game, He puts his body on the line and is outstanding at headers, Van-Dijk even struggles in the air with Dunk, Dunk normally gets the slightly better of it when there is corners against Liverpool.

We should try to sign him I think, he would be a very solid guy for us.

Since Brighton came up we have always struggled with them, its always a draw or they beat us, this season, last season, and season before that!, and always Dunk is 9/10 in every game.
You know these type look very good with defensive team if he join us and play highline he'll get exposed

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

**** that guy, in amateur footy he’d have been kicked off the pitch. Jumped into Leno when he could never get the ball then pointed at Leno screaming he’s outside the box when A he pushed him and B Leno is clearly screaming with pain. I would have applauded any player of ours who would have taken the miserable ****muscle out but sadly we have a spineless bunch that only push and pull in a group after the game is lost. Absolute wankers don’t care about Arsenal.
****, I hate that ****ing ****. Before today I had never heard of that piece of human garbage. From now on I will follow his career. Hope he gets served back what he did to Bernd!

The ****ing gall to speak about humility after injuring a player that badly. ****ing Toni Schumacher territory that is. God I wish we had some old school player to teach that **** a lesson for life!

Jellon Lamb

Not that this is something that just hit me today but the Brighton match certainly reenforced just how joyless it feels to be an Arsenal supporter, at the moment. It’s just sad how something that has been such an important part of my life, for so long, has turned to utter ambivalence.

It’s certainly not something that happened overnight. It can be traced back to poor player and contract decisions by Gazidis/Wenger....Arsène staying on too long....David Dean leaving and obviously the Kroenke’s take over....The latter, of course, has led to Raul and Vinai running the club and I have less than zero confidence that they are the right people to lead a rebuild. The jury is still out on Edu and Arteta but the fact that Raul & Edu have embraced Kia has made me even more cynical.

As for the players, outside of a couple young guys, I’d be happy to see most of them broomed out. Not only are we lacking Arsenal level talent but the majority of the squad seem like a collection of footballers and not a team. There’s almost zero leadership and the current roster is lacking The athleticism that clubs need to compete in the Premier League. Most also lack heart and a burning desire to fight for the club. It’s just so difficult to get behind a lot of our squad.

Unfortunately, I don’t see an ownership change coming anytime soon. We are stuck with Stan. I guess the only thing we can hope for is that we bin Raul and his people and hire someone who is up for a complete rebuild. It won’t be an easy or quick fix but I’m almost 100% certain that it’s necessary. I’d rather watch younger, more athletic players take their lumps and fight for midtable than what what the club is doing now. Like I said, for me, I find little to no joy in supporting Arsenal in its current state. How disheartening.

Manberg

Predator
You know these type look very good with defensive team if he join us and play highline he'll get exposed

What is "these type"?
I have to disagree I think Dunk is a good defender. If there are doubts it would have to be about his passing and ball playing abilities.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
I know Maupay injured Leno, but that interplay he did for the winner was miles ahead of anything I saw from us.....

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

This is depressing seeing this from the team atm, not many of them even care for the club, not often I'm negative on players but it's getting to that stage now unfortunately. Start with a huge rebuild if we can, doesn't matter how long it takes I just want 3/4 of these players out the door. I hope Arteta went off at the players after the game last night! I've completely given up on Europe next year, right now it's about surviving relegation, to say that about Arsenal is just disgraceful & embarrassing. At this point I'm sort of afraid of getting relegated now.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
What is "these type"?
I have to disagree I think Dunk is a good defender. If there are doubts it would have to be about his passing and ball playing abilities.
These type of defenders. Look at Maguire for example good at hull and Leicester but getting exposed with manutd because they play high line and more offensive

GDeep™

League is very weak
Do you mean English defenders? I remember Gary Cahill doing well at Chelsea, coming from Bolton.
Think he means defenders who succeed in a certain system and then are asked to do something else at a new club.

Feeling with Dunk, rightly or wrongly, is that he’s used to and suited to sitting deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom