• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | Thursday 25th June | KO: 18:00 | Sky Sports

Result?

• Southampton Win

Votes: 46 63.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 16 21.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

e67844c5471124f2f2323c605a43f3e4.jpg

0_arsenal_fc_symbol.jpg

3BYJ85bpw5kgIDl-WaaPv7NdtqGCXuO6DE4WUi7tdQ60I9_B0bU4XW-8avp8TVXqb6Ho4FqCyqg5rUGNW_rpfi-o_FaAxKJ_-jDuWqoBW0CxW0T35N9LMhpMTvdFnb0g1kCdabsT34w

Right, as no one else was fancying it I thought I'd give a match day thread one last time. Depending on the result I am more than happy to never make another thread this season.

Southampton looked pretty decent against Norwich and we're seriously struggling so like most Arsenal fans I am totally not optimistic. That Brighton result needs putting right though, we need a seriously good performance here and something that can get the fans thinking Mikel is the right man.

Anyway, I couldn't tell you how we'd line up as we have so many injuries but I'll guess it'll be something like: Martinez, Bellerin, Mustafi, Holding, Tierney, AMN, Ceballos, Saka, Nketiah, Pepe, Auba.

Southampton 2 - 2 Arsenal.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Can’t remember when we last won here, think it was a cup game when Jeff dominated in midfield.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

2-1 for the home team.
Can’t help by being pessimistic as **** anymore. Play all the kids and start the clear out.. game means nothing at this point regardless of result.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
3 ****ing away games in a row? Not that its an excuse. Our new found rivals (Wolves, Sheffield and Palace) got points on the road since the restart.

I was more confident about the Brighton game than this considering Brighton's form. We're going to get smacked up.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ings will be league top scorer after this. Anyway i can hardly care we are just playing games because we have to finish the season we done this season no europa league too not expecting much because again you'll have to play Willock Ceballos and Guendouzi they offer nothing and you have the crappy defense even if we winning we can't hold a lead for 1 minutes.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Shane Long getting his first goal in like 2 years I'm hearing?

Ings and Long when they play Arsenal...

article-0-022FB00F000004B0-227_634x374.jpg

Least Ings is actually in form this season, so his definite brace on Thursday will be understandable.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Charity FC to gift Shane Long his only goal of the season.

You hate to see it

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

A bit unfair on us especially when the referees are fully against us, why do we have 4 away games in a row especially out of 5 & in around 10 days? Doesn't help travelling in the road again within a day or 2.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ings and Long when they play Arsenal...

article-0-022FB00F000004B0-227_634x374.jpg

Least Ings is actually in form this season, so his definite brace on Thursday will be understandable.
Ings is decent. But long is trash. But still won't bet against him scoring against us though

roz

Fake News Merchant
Cant see anything other than a loss here. Reckon we’ll beat Norwich and maybe Villa. Other than that....

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's a actually embarrassing going to bottom 10 team like Southampton and you expecting to lose by few goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom