• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

$tan Kroenke Becomes Soul Owner

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Kroenke will only sell when there very little income as long we stay midtable and not in Europe the income will not be good enough and he'll be forced to inject cash to help us.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Kind of fancy a relegation, sort the men from the boys in the fan base.
Relegation would destroy club like us well it could happen next season if we keep doing what we doing. But this season should he be wake uo call from to everyone we gone from 71 points to likely finish with 50 or less points similar problems off the pitch with contracts. Sometimes big clubs need these kind of season to let everybody to wake up

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Time for some dreadful, but rich, specimen of the human race buying our club. Murdering journalists live on surveillance equipment no problem. As long as you get Troy Deeney, you're mint.

Kroenke Out!

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

The club is a really sad story right now. We need a high & consistent amount of cash pumped in basically. High price doesn’t guarantee good players but it gives you the opportunity to keep going even when you get things wrong

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
This is where all our problems stem from. I know he doesn't pick the teams or give a half time team talk but everything about a club starts with the owner. This **** has zero interest in football and is ruining our club!

Recently a thread was started about the worst things to happen to Arsenal. I said Bracewell Smith selling her shares to this prick, even she regrets it!

zilfy

'According to the “Billionaire Bonanza 2020” report written and compiled by the Institute for Policy Studies, a Washington DC-based progressive think-tank, Kroenke’s wealth has increased by $400m – roughly £325m – from 1 January to 10 April this year.
The report’s authors used data from billionaire indexes sourced by financial experts Bloomberg and Forbes.'

This in the same time frame that the he's asked the players to take a 12.5% cut in wages.

With FFP regulations suspended he needs to finally spray some cash around or else... or else nothing i guess :(

roz

Fake News Merchant
This is where all our problems stem from. I know he doesn't pick the teams or give a half time team talk but everything about a club starts with the owner. This **** has zero interest in football and is ruining our club!

Recently a thread was started about the worst things to happen to Arsenal. I said Bracewell Smith selling her shares to this prick, even she regrets it!
She should have known better

Manberg

Predator
Thing is, the club spent a lot of money last summer, and in doing so we recorded our biggest termly financial loss in years. That could’ve only come from Kroenke. He/they can’t be accused of not spending last summer. Hopefully they spend again this summer.
However, some fans want us to break financial fair play rules going by the unrealistic spending they’re demanding. Club needs to sell players to balance books but that is easier said than done. Nobody wants crap players.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Thing is, the club spent a lot of money last summer, and in doing so we recorded our biggest termly financial loss in years. That could’ve only come from Kroenke. He/they can’t be accused of not spending last summer. Hopefully they spend again this summer.
However, some fans want us to break financial fair play rules going by the unrealistic spending they’re demanding. Club needs to sell players to balance books but that is easier said than done. Nobody wants crap players.

But did we spend big? I thought most of our buying is now spread over several years, so we don't pay in full. I'm sure Swiss Ramble had us spending less then £40m last summer?

Manberg

Predator
But did we spend big? I thought most of our buying is now spread over several years, so we don't pay in full. I'm sure Swiss Ramble had us spending less then £40m last summer?

Probably is spread out. But the club owe £120m in transfer fees and the more we spend that number's only getting bigger. The club is projected to make a loss of £144m over the next 12 months, mainly due to Covid-19, according to https://arseblog.news/2020/04/ast-arsenal-losses-could-hit-144-million-by-summer-2021/
We made a loss of of £27m in the year ending May 2019. Club was losing money even before the crisis began. That's down to not making the Champions League whilst paying huge wages.
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...e-absence-bites-accounts-year-ending-may-2019

Auba's likely leaving (for free) but we're still stuck with many players on huge wages, such as Özil. Financial situation is not very healthy.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Would you take a few seasons of finishing 10th if it meant we got sold to some Arabs?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Would you take a few seasons of finishing 10th if it meant we got sold to some Arabs?
Guys like Kroenke have 10 and 20 year plans, I don’t see him being forced to sell, unless there is a massive revolt and and even then, you’ll probably need seats being ripped out the emirates and crowds literally tearing down the stadium.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Guys like Kroenke have 10 and 20 year plans, I don’t see him being forced to sell, unless there is a massive revolt and and even then, you’ll probably need seats being ripped out the emirates and crowds literally tearing down the stadium.
In 20 years time Kronke will be pushing up the daisies and can't say I'll shed many tears over that.

Now's the moment for the Nigerian chap to make a bid and insist it has to be accepted or it becomes a BLM issue.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom