• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Quarter-Final: Sheffield United v Arsenal | Sunday June 28th | KO: 13:00 BST | BT Sport

Match prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
It's been coming. Remember when we had the calibre of Sanchez, Cazorla, Ramsey, Giroud, Ox, Mertersaka, Özil, Kos. Jesus.

They’ve only troubled us from set pieces, something Wenger’s teams struggled with for years. We’ve been the better team otherwise. Don’t be a ****.

Manberg

Predator
I’m still confused why the referee called two fouls against Tierney and Nketiah just minutes before the goal from a throw in.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Once again, just like in the Man City game, the focus will be on the defenders rather than questioning why we haven’t created even one chance in 45 minutes.

tenor.gif

sdotzdot

Established Member
Once again, just like in the Man City game, the focus will be on the defenders rather than questioning why we haven’t created even one chance in 45 minutes.
We go into hiding every single time we go a goal up like we’re some ****ing perfect defending team. It’s embarrassing. 3 different managers and same garbage after we score one goal. Joke.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Emi realising he has to do all the work seeing as though the defenders are shït.

Ceballos!!!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
NOW HOLD ONTO THIS ****ING LEAD

Beautiful composed finish Ceballos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom