• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Norwich City | Wednesday 1st July | KO: 18:00 BST | BT Sport

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 51 87.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Norwich City win

Votes: 6 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We're back to winning ways. After our early struggle, we've sort of rediscovered our winning mojo. Norwich winless in their five games and have lost their last four games. So with that you'd pretty much back us for a win, but don't rule out charity FC showing up.

Predicted line up
1813936_Arsenal.jpg

This is what I'm expecting Arteta to play. But I'd prefer Willock gets in ahead Ceballos though.

Prediction: Arsenal 2-0 Norwich City

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Even without a home crowd you can`t really ask for an easier game. Norwich are down and will be knackered after lots of games lately including extra time yesterday. Nketiah, Nelson, Holding, Ceballos, Auba and Sokratis will probably start. Tierney and Saka could use a rest. Pepe should play, good chance for him to continue finding some form.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Need a win before facing Wolves Leicester Liverpool and Sp**s. Because i doubt we'll get alot of points from these games

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Came to see @Riou post some lovely "vs Norwich" nostalgia.

Leaves disappointed.

In my defence, I didn't expect this thread until tomorrow...AM these days doesn't even wait until our girl is asleep, before we are out looking for our next hook-up :lol:

...starting with some Arsenal royalty though, our King.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Came to see @Riou post some lovely "vs Norwich" nostalgia.

Leaves disappointed.

This was such an underrated game, 1-0 down with less than 10 minutes and they somehow pulled a 3-1 win out of the bag. It was one of those annoying 3 pm games you think might end in dropped points because the opposition are time wasting with a lead and that miserable **** Tony Gale is making everything worse, but it was a great comeback.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

This was such an underrated game, 1-0 down with less than 10 minutes and they somehow pulled a 3-1 win out of the bag. It was one of those annoying 3 pm games you think might end in dropped points because the opposition are time wasting with a lead and that miserable **** Tony Gale is making everything worse, but it was a great comeback.
The 4-1 win is still my favourite game of 13/14. The quickness and the zip with which we moved the ball is just **** stuff.

The football was pure sex on the beach

Last edited:

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Hope we give Saka a full rest here. He must be in or nearing the red zone now.
Don't think Arteta will rest him. Only way he's going to get a rest is if we do a first half blitz and end up 3-0 or 4-0 up in the first half

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Surely Nelson is able to fill in? He hasn't featured at all bar a few minutes since the restart, and this is "only" Norwich at our gaff.
It's funny. When Arteta first came here, Nelson was his first choice RW, but for quite a while he hasn't got a look in even with Martinelli injured.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom