• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Quarter-Final: Sheffield United v Arsenal | Sunday June 28th | KO: 13:00 BST | BT Sport

Match prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
#GraciasUnai
tenor.gif

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The shove on Kola by McBurney should be mentioned. The ball is dead and he gave an unnecessary shove. Kola got up but fluke injuries happen and are unnecessary when the ball isn't in play or in a dead area.
Yeah, the ease with each that incident was brushed aside is infuriating. You'd imagine that an Arsenal player would have been sent off for that. That was how Arnautovic injured Debuchy

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The shove on Kola by McBurney should be mentioned. The ball is dead and he gave an unnecessary shove. Kola got up but fluke injuries happen and are unnecessary when the ball isn't in play or in a dead area.
It's like when some idiot pushed Sanchez into the camera pit at Norwich and we got nothing for that iirc.

shootxhakashoot

Özil lives rent-free in my head
Since when did we scored a proper goal that is not from a counter attack?

Do our players not have the skills to unlock a defence?

All I see recently are deflection goals, set pieces goals, opponent mistakes and fluke goals.

When can we start to score from beautiful passing buildup like how City and Barcelona did?

It’s almost impossible to achieve this. Laca, auba, nketiah...they are all non-skillful poacher. We need someone like Van Persie back, maybe someone like gouiri.
Yawn, i'll take the win however it comes. Why is it that some people still think we have the capability to win with style, with this league and this owner. Its deluded, let it go already. Wenger tried and failed miserably to win for years with that philosophy (apart from 4th place trophy) Lets start by going back to a winning, hard ass mentality. Like today.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Great win all things considered. We dropped 5 points against this lot in the league so to win this in the circumstance we're facing the boss and the boys deserve a lot of credit. These are the types of wins you could look back on.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Right beside the linesman as well who didnt give a foul. But as soon as the wind off one of our players touch their's its a foul. We're not playing well but the refereeing has something to do with it. We want our players to be more aggressive but thats hard when we get a yellow for every tackle we make.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Aww man that sucks. I mean I think we'd probably lose in the semi-final anyway, but at least against Utd or Chelsea we'd have a bit more belief. We've been spanked so many times by City in recent years that I think psychologically we go into the game expecting to lose.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Aww man that sucks. I mean I think we'd probably lose in the semi-final anyway, but at least against Utd or Chelsea we'd have a bit more belief. We've been spanked so many times by City in recent years that I think psychologically we go into the game expecting to lose.
City without Aguero lose a bit of that aura, imo. No David Luiz disasterclass this time around either.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Wasn’t even a good game, he’s the reason we conceded :lol:

Mertesacker protected Holding throughout. To me that was the big Germans best performance for Arsenal. He was class from start to finish. Holding did look good though, especially for a young defender. But Costa was relentless. Kept getting in behind and was very physical. You just knew it would be a matter of time before he scored.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
AMN and Saka could be our fullbacks for a long time if only they embraced the role. Shame.

Bruh you need to chill. Tierney is already showing he has immense talent as a modern day LB, he is still only 23.

If he can overcome his injury problems, he would be starting at LB here for the next 10 years. So why would Saka look at himself as a fullback in that situation?

To be back up to another young player for 10 years... Niles clearly does not want to be a fullback. He believes he has the talent to be a RCM.

So either the team gives him the opportunity or he leaves an tries his luck somewhere else.

Dude is 22 and has already been used as a RB,LB, RCM, RW. That's not fair to him and his development. Wenger really ****ed him in his last 2 seasons as manager.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
I think Chelsea or utd would have beaten city and we could have beaten those 2. City is like default 3-0 loss for us. Not sure it will change this season given they don't care about the league and will focus on fa cup

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger

Which one of the manc thugs shoved Chambers I think it was in the back and caused him to get injured?

Then there's Arnautovic on Debuchy.

Our boys have been injured by that kind of ****housery more than once. Yet the refs do nothing about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom