• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Quarter-Final: Sheffield United v Arsenal | Sunday June 28th | KO: 13:00 BST | BT Sport

Match prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yawn, i'll take the win however it comes. Why is it that some people still think we have the capability to win with style, with this league and this owner. Its deluded, let it go already. Wenger tried and failed miserably to win for years with that philosophy (apart from 4th place trophy) Lets start by going back to a winning, hard ass mentality. Like today.

Agreed. We’re 9th in the league with a goal difference of +2 after 31 games. Our problem isn’t scoring ugly goals, it’s scoring goals period.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Losing 3-0 to City routinely is embarrassing. It’s not a close 3-0 either. We have pace in wide areas. I’ve no idea why we don’t just pack midfield and hit them on the break. It’s literally what Wolves do every time they play them and it works.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"Hughwizzy is the only exception. He's usually balanced, fair, and knowledgable.

The rest are detestable wankers of the highest order. A truly horrible club from top to bottom. I pray we finish above them.

Hope Citeh humiliate them in the semi-final."

...found this post on the Sheffield United forums, must be a regular reader of A-M.

Reactions: A_G

Riou

He's on Arsenal-Mania, he's @Rex Banter

...I know the points he is making are valid, but when he starts crying I just can't not laugh :lol:

He rates Sheffield United/Chris Wilder very highly, so that's why they probably love him.

Last edited:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

He's on Arsenal-Mania, he's @Rex Banter

...I know the points he is making are valid, but when he starts crying I can't not laugh :lol:

He rates Sheffield United/Chris Wilder very highly, so that's why they probably love him.
:lol:

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
"Hughwizzy is the only exception. He's usually balanced, fair, and knowledgable.

The rest are detestable wankers of the highest order. A truly horrible club from top to bottom. I pray we finish above them.

Hope Citeh humiliate them in the semi-final."

...found this post on the Sheffield United forums, must be a regular reader of A-M.

TBF I am detestable and I do also regularly partake in the other aforementioned activity.

Alas I fear their animosity stems from a northern diet lacking in essential southern staples such as tapas, prawn sandwiches, prosecco and single malt Japanese whisky.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Since when did we scored a proper goal that is not from a counter attack?

Do our players not have the skills to unlock a defence?

All I see recently are deflection goals, set pieces goals, opponent mistakes and fluke goals.

When can we start to score from beautiful passing buildup like how City and Barcelona did?

It’s almost impossible to achieve this. Laca, auba, nketiah...they are all non-skillful poacher. We need someone like Van Persie back, maybe someone like gouiri.
Yawn, i'll take the win however it comes. Why is it that some people still think we have the capability to win with style, with this league and this owner. Its deluded, let it go already. Wenger tried and failed miserably to win for years with that philosophy (apart from 4th place trophy) Lets start by going back to a winning, hard ass mentality. Like today.
If we don't dominate our opponent, it indicates that we are incapable of doing it. That tells us how bad our players are.

If we just win by pure luck, we are just likely to lose by luck on another day. That's why I would not be happy winning with just fluky goals or set pieces.

The reason we didn't win anything was not because we played good football. It's because we had **** players like walcott, chamberlain......alongside good players. Also, wenger tactical approach didn’t keep up to today’s standard.

Last edited:

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Which one of the manc thugs shoved Chambers I think it was in the back and caused him to get injured?

Then there's Arnautovic on Debuchy.

Our boys have been injured by that kind of ****housery more than once. Yet the refs do nothing about it.
Leno more recently.

Riou

The urban legend that "Arsenal are a soft touch, get stuck into 'em and they will melt" persists from the days of Sam Allardyce.

Also, remember the time when Manu kicked Reyes out of the English game
http://dailycannon.com/2015/03/jose-antonio-reyes-a-career-wrecked-at-old-trafford/

Min you ... we paid them back with interest in the 2005 FA cup final :lol:

Nah, all we did was played badly and won, we got lucky...they literally cheated to beat us, Rooney's dive and they should have had at least 2 reds in the first half of that game...big difference.

Never understood why Arsène played a 35 year old Bergkamp up front on his own against Ferdinand and Brown...Bergkamp wasn't even an proper out and out striker, formation was all over the place that day :lol:

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Then that **** Rashford's challenge on Holding tearing his ACL despite having lost the ball. The list goes on. The ref is like 'Nothing to see here'

That is the one I was thinking of. New it was one of our CBs but couldn't remember who.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
City cruised their tie in second gear.

The majority of their B team is superior to our starting eleven.

Our only chance is to boot them into the stratosphere.

Brothers, what we do in life, echoes in eternity.

The people with negative comments after this win.... everyone knows that we are **** right now. Who are you trying to convince?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom