• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Not really an exposure tbh. Not a fan of Arsenal tv but atleast somebody outside of the board profiting off this sh*tness. More power to em I say.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Its amazing. They've managed to monetise being massive bell-ends while watching a game in a sitting room. Its amazing how they've had the intelligence to milk and manipulate the format for $$$ but I've never heard any of them say anything interesting or thoughtful. I tuned into one of Robbie's transfer shows once, thinking that having spent so much time on AFTV and the club he might have something to say. Dude knew less about every player he was talking about than I did.

Maybe I'm just an old git, but having tried to understand why AFTV is a thing, I've had to admit defeat.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

It’s actually way more enjoyable if you’re a rival fan there’s nothing to get honestly. Robbie has found a way to monitise pain it’s ingenious.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Its amazing. They've managed to monetise being massive bell-ends while watching a game in a sitting room. Its amazing how they've had the intelligence to milk and manipulate the format for $$$ but I've never heard any of them say anything interesting or thoughtful. I tuned into one of Robbie's transfer shows once, thinking that having spent so much time on AFTV and the club he might have something to say. Dude knew less about every player he was talking about than I did.

Maybe I'm just an old git, but having tried to understand why AFTV is a thing, I've had to admit defeat.
Viewership is 95% rival supporters laughing at the the club and its moaner fans. I watch occasionally because 1) there are a couple guys I find insightful and 2) I find the Claude / Ty dynamic funny, and I’d wager that puts me in pretty small minority here.

That said, I do think they have a quasi-positive effect of holding the board, etc.’s feet to the fire.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Viewership is 95% rival supporters laughing at the the club and its moaner fans. I watch occasionally because 1) there are a couple guys I find insightful and 2) I find the Claude / Ty dynamic funny, and I’d wager that puts me in pretty small minority here.

That said, I do think they have a quasi-positive effect of holding the board, etc.’s feet to the fire.

I'm not sure I fully believe that, yes I think rival fans give it clicks and forward it to their Arsenal mates but I cant imagine many rival fans really want to hear what 'Troopz' thinks, I doubt many rival fans watch it for a laugh, are people here watching Tottenham fans meltdown cos I'm not?

I genuinely believe a lot of the viewership is from Arsenal fans unfortunately.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Compare AFTV to the Tuesday Club and the difference in quality is mindboggling...I can't believe people watch that ****e.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
I'm not sure I fully believe that, yes I think rival fans give it clicks and forward it to their Arsenal mates but I cant imagine many rival fans really want to hear what 'Troopz' thinks, I doubt many rival fans watch it for a laugh, are people here watching Tottenham fans meltdown cos I'm not?

I genuinely believe a lot of the viewership is from Arsenal fans unfortunately.
I think the ‘Troopz’ example is exactly why it’s mainly rivals — he’s not insightful at all. If you want well-reasoned Arsenal discussion, there are loads of better sources. If you want to see a fan (and it’s funnier when it’s a rival, not your compatriot) lose his head, AFTV’s your go-to.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I think the ‘Troopz’ example is exactly why it’s mainly rivals — he’s not insightful at all. If you want well-reasoned Arsenal discussion, there are loads of better sources. If you want to see a fan (and it’s funnier when it’s a rival, not your compatriot) lose his head, AFTV’s your go-to.

I think your view of Arsenal fans is to high :lol:

We've got a lot of fans worldwide, Troopz is annoying, not many rival fans wants to listen to that ****, unfortunately people actually like the guy, he has like a quarter-mill views on a preview for a game where he gives his views, no losing it and running his mouth just literally calm talking, I find it hard to believe rival fans want to watch his calm match build up views; it is more than likely Arsenal fans imo.

Rival fans will click but I believe a lot of AFTV's views and full watching is from fans of the club. When we lose our fans want to see what our other fans are saying to see if it aligns with their own thoughts.

I think Arsenal fans prefer to dismiss AFTV as rival fans watching but in reality I think our fan base is the majority viewers.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I think your view of Arsenal fans is to high :lol:

We've got a lot of fans worldwide, Troopz is annoying, not many rival fans wants to listen to that ****, unfortunately people actually like the guy, he has like a quarter-mill views on a preview for a game where he gives his views, no losing it and running his mouth just literally calm talking, I find it hard to believe rival fans want to watch his calm match build up views; it is more than likely Arsenal fans imo.

Rival fans will click but I believe a lot of AFTV's views and full watching is from fans of the club. When we lose our fans want to see what our other fans are saying to see if it aligns with their own thoughts.

I think Arsenal fans prefer to dismiss AFTV as rival fans watching but in reality I think our fan base is the majority viewers.

When you’re a fan of something you consume content about it even if it’s rubbish. I’ve found myself watching AFTV videos and thinking wtf am I watching this for. Only cos it popped up in my Youtube algorithms and I was curious, really no one on that channel has anything insightful to say.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
When you’re a fan of something you consume content about it even if it’s rubbish. I’ve found myself watching AFTV videos and thinking wtf am I watching this for. Only cos it popped up in my Youtube algorithms and I was curious, really no one on that channel has anything insightful to say.

Have done exactly the same, it is also really no different to this forum, we are all here to discuss and see where our opinions align. There is some absolute ****** on this forum but we still come here and chat/argue with them.

Theres a few rival fans on here but thats it, I'm not going to Liverpool or Tottenham forums etc nor am I going to their YouTube channels either.

Top Bottom