• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Arsenal | Saturday 4th July | KO: 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 31 52.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Wolverhampton Wanderers win

Votes: 14 23.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's three wins in three. Fresh off of thrashing one of the worst PL teams of the last half decade. The team is high on confidence. But wolves is on a whole other level to Norwich.

Norwich has already beaten city twice this season in the PL.
Thy're a team that is specifically set up to exploit our weakness (Lord knows we have many).

They'll allow us have the ball wait for us to make mistakes and then ruthlessly exploit it.

They're very dangerous on the counter with the likes of Jota and Adama.

Predicted lineup

1814294_Arsenal.jpg

Obviously, I'd prefer Cedric start over Bellerin who has been awful, but I have a feeling Arteta will keep faith with Bellerin on this one due to the fact that Cedric may not be ready to start yet.

Prediction: 1-1

Last edited:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Raul Jimenez and Adama madness incoming.

3-1 to Wolves.

Mustafi disasterclass too...I can feel it.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Could get ugly, 4/5 - 0 to Wolves.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Martinez
Cedric Mustafi Luiz kola Tierney
Xhaka Ceballos
Pepe Auba Saka

Wolves only lost 6 games this season they in good form since restart too. So it'll be difficult game the advantage we have here is they have no fans behind them.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...some of this please lads!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wolves will ve so up for this they need few wins and they likely finish top 4. Need to make a push we have an outside chance nothing impossible if we give it all and we got nothing to lose too

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
As much as I want us to win I am not confident we can beat Wolves.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We're 100% going 3-4-3 (or maybe 3-1-4-2) for this to match Wolves, hence why Artetas been using the system in preparation.

I'd go.

Emi
Mustafa Luiz Kola
AMN Ceballos Xhaka Tierney
Pepe Auba Saka​

Gunners1616

I'd go.

Emi
Mustafa Luiz Kola
Pepe Auba Saka​
I really believe we will get trashed with this defense. The main reason we didn't win most of our match against decent teams this season is because of the defensive errors that made it impossible to compete.

Mustafi - Luiz - Kola is really like asking for errors that we can't afford against a team as organized as the Wolves.

I would go with the same team as you but with a different back 3:
Mustafi - Holding - Sokratis.

We'll need Holding for his size. He is decent in the air. I hope Arteta will come to the same conclusion after watching Jimenez videos.

Under no circumstances David Luiz should play. It's a big match and he's already ruined not one, not two but 3 (Liv, Chelsea, City).

Manberg

Predator
We're 100% going 3-4-3 (or maybe 3-1-4-2) for this to match Wolves, hence why Artetas been using the system in preparation.

I'd go.

Emi
Mustafa Luiz Kola
Pepe Auba Saka​

So would I. But Arteta has not started Auba in the middle in like, ever. For that reason and to accommodate Saka And Tierney in the same lineup I’m not sure it will be a 3-4-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom