• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Arsenal | Saturday 4th July | KO: 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 31 52.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Wolverhampton Wanderers win

Votes: 14 23.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I can't remember the last time we beat a good team AND a shambolic referee. Oliver did everything he could to keep Wolves in the match and we still were able to keep our clean sheet and see the game out. Very, very impressive and a tactical masterclass from Arteta.

Every 50/50 went their way today. Some of the no calls were ridiculous.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Every 50/50 went their way today. Some of the no calls were ridiculous.

Luiz takes Traore out of it in first half, yeah fair enough, it was a yellow.

Nketiah gets taken out of it second half and not even a free given. Saka got dragged back as well and nothing given again. 2 very promising counter attacks when we needed to get out of our third. Just goes to show how difficult it would be for us to play counter attacking football no matter what players we have.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Adama looked better with the Predator-esque braids.

Halcyon Daze

Emi MOTM for me. Wouldn’t say anyone stood out. Adama looked scary at times, but he actually did nothing serious. The only shot he had on his left foot was row Z.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

No well I hope but Chelsea Manutd and Leicester won't drop many points
It is unlikely but possible, I remember last year chelsea got 6/15 points from their last 5 games, while tottenham got 4/15 points from their last 5 games. And we? 4/15 points too, finishing 1 point behind 4th. That was when Emery should have been fired, but hey, we got there in the end.

HBL

Established Member
Martinez - 8
Cedric - 7
Mustafi - 8
Luiz - 8
Kolasinac - 5
Tierney - 7
Xhaka - 7
Ceballos - 6
Saka -7
Nketiah - 7
Auba - 7

Subs all had a good impact.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Regarding the match, I felt very comfortable in the first half. They could only do some damage with set pieces and some luck. Second half we gave away some control and they were quite dominant, but then again they're a very good team.

Very happy with the result, didn't expect it. Excellent in-game management from Arteta too. My man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom