• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Agree it makes the most sense as Zidane is apparently a huge fan and Ceba looks like settled here.

Would rather see Guendouzi + cash for Partey but he's not the type Simeone likes in his midfield.

:rofl:

Imagine trading Guendouzi for Ceballos, that would be even worse than the Alexis/Mkhitaryan swap deal.

Not a fan of Guendouzi and his attitude is terrible but Ceballos isn’t a PL player, he’ll be in the Segunda next season. I’d rather we give Willock or AMN the opportunities than bring in Ceballos.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Praying every day he isn’t sold, you people are so harsh on him it makes me think you are blind. Yes he had some bad performances, yes there may have been some incidents but ffs he is 21 years old! Don’t just remember the bad games remember the good ones too, like the game vs Sp**s where he drove us forward on his own when Emery pretty much gave up on the game before it started. Over 50 appearances for us as a 21 year old in our worst time! He’s a talent that cannot be let go!

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Praying every day he isn’t sold, you people are so harsh on him it makes me think you are blind. Yes he had some bad performances, yes there may have been some incidents but ffs he is 21 years old! Don’t just remember the bad games remember the good ones too, like the game vs Sp**s where he drove us forward on his own when Emery pretty much gave up on the game before it started. Over 50 appearances for us as a 21 year old in our worst time! He’s a talent that cannot be let go!

3-2 v villa as well. He brought us back into the game with the penalty. We were totally **** till then.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Talented young player, but he is very replaceable. He'd be mad to go to Real Madrid as they have a track record of stockpiling young midfielders and then discarding them.

If it was Douzi out in order to get Partey in, yes please.

Willock, AMN and ESR ensure we have talented young midfielders in the squad.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
His talent is not in question, never has been but apparently he still hasnt even apologised to Arteta about the way he behaved.
His talent will get us a good deal for him when we sell him.

razörist

His talent is not in question, never has been but apparently he still hasnt even apologised to Arteta about the way he behaved.
His talent will get us a good deal for him when we sell him.
Yeah it’s bad I hope he gets his head straight but I know how stubborn guys like him can be. Perhaps he doesn’t care, he obviously can get another big club. I just want to see what Arteta can do with him with more time. I don’t even know what happened?!

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We had just lost to brighton, Arteta was giving instructions and when Arteta turned his back he started to "mess around" behind his back (or make fun of Arteta). Its unclear what happened but cameras caught it and Arteta was then informed about it.

Arteta has since frozen him out and asked him to apologize which so far he has refused to do.

razörist

We had just lost to brighton, Arteta was giving instructions and when Arteta turned his back he started to "mess around" behind his back (or make fun of Arteta). Its unclear what happened but cameras caught it and Arteta was then informed about it.

Arteta has since frozen him out and asked him to apologize which so far he has refused to do.
Well that’s just plain stupid, Arteta is a big man for even giving him a chance to apologize then. Most managers would kick him out already just for that. Hope it’s not true.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

You wonder with Ornstein confirming we're looking to swap him with another player whether something has already been agreed.

The kids not even training apparently.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Is there actual footage of this? Not saying it didnt happen but just looked on YouTube and couldn't find a thing and interested in seeing what everyone is talking about.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
a few media outlets reported it as he was just messing around, some say he was taunting arteta thats why I included both. I dont think a video like this would get released by the club

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Wouldn't surprise me if its Partey.

Hmmm, if we believe all the rumours then it points to him for sure. I for one would be happy with that as it's what we bought Matteo for really, either he becomes a world class player with us or we sell him for a decent amount.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I mean our two big signing this summer will be Partey (CM) and CB right and with Arsenal hoping to get 25-30m for him its pretty likely we are trying to swap him for Partey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom