• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Congrats to him on becoming a father. I still feel that if he puts in more of a physical effort, he will do better as will the team. The sheer effort of Tierney, Saka and Auba is in startk contrast to the effort on the right hand side.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Congrats to him on becoming a father. I still feel that if he puts in more of a physical effort, he will do better as will the team. The sheer effort of Tierney, Saka and Auba is in startk contrast to the effort on the right hand side.
:lol: He didn’t even play man

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

What's wrong with getting a bill in the mail like the rest of us. What did he hope to accomplish watching someone suffer? Sort yourself out lad! <AM mode on>

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
:lol: He didn’t even play man
I lnow and wasnt referring to the Wolves match just his general play all season. He looks better when he makes a bigger effort instead of hugging the line and waiting to be surrounded when the ball eventually reaches him.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I lnow and wasnt referring to the Wolves match just his general play all season. He looks better when he makes a bigger effort instead of hugging the line and waiting to be surrounded when the ball eventually reaches him.
Lol you’d think a player who had a day off on a good win could maybe be spared the criticism but I guess not on AM.

I love Saka but even he’s shown playing on the right isn’t easy, he scored and stuff but he didn’t actually have a good game and Arteta even pointed this out himself.

I’m looking forward to Pepe’s return anyways, after he scored 2 free kicks he found himself out of the team, after his recent good game he’s found himself out of the team again (for a better reason this time).

Coincidently, it’s been exactly 9 months since he scored those 2 free kicks kinda funny his newborn was born in the past couple days :lol:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Lol you’d think a player who had a day off on a good win could maybe be spared the criticism but I guess not on AM.

I love Saka but even he’s shown playing on the right isn’t easy, he scored and stuff but he didn’t actually have a good game and Arteta even pointed this out himself.

I’m looking forward to Pepe’s return anyways, after he scored 2 free kicks he found himself out of the team, after his recent good game he’s found himself out of the team again (for a better reason this time).

Coincidently, it’s been exactly 9 months since he scored those 2 free kicks kinda funny his newborn was born in the past couple days :lol:
Saying a player (who had a day off) looks better when he gets more involved is an observation not a criticism. It's also praise for Saka's effort in an unfamiliar role but take it the wrong way if you wish. I wish Pepe well. Imagine what he'll do if he ever scores a hat trick.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Waiting on him to do something... if all he can do is turn and run we would've been better keeping walcott
giphy.gif

Aevi

Hale End FC
Very poor first season here honestly, regardless of his okay attacking numbers. He contributes so little as shown by the fact that he's consistently the first player subbed off.

Very hard for me to hate on this shoot curler beauty with his beautiful eyes(how does he do it? Eyeliner?).

But he is just a stat merchant. 72 M for a player that needs to camp in the box to be useful? Nah not for me.

Hopefully, he will get better next season.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Will be great next season, bad performance tonight. If Özil gets away with the "just became a father" card, i will give one out for my favorite player as well!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Such a mixed bag, this one. Bags of talent but so mercurial and not necessarily in a good way. Just barely does enough to remind you that he's good. He's not quite doing enough IMO. I'm prepared to give him time but I'd like to see him have more of a sustained impact on matches. I don't think he has good chemistry with Bellerin so that's not something that can be helped as much but Ceballos and Xhaka did much better about getting the ball to him in relatively decent areas but he was really sloppy at crucial times today.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Constant excuses for him.

I read in match thread people saying he gets no service, seems like we’re going down that route...

Does that excuse him from always choosing the wrong options and not being able to do the ****ing basics right? Look at Saka last game when he was at rw, difference was night and day.

He is a proper danger in the box but either he’s being used completely wrong or the other parts of his game are too weak to counteract his threat, which is still not as consistent as it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom