• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolasinac: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Also speaks volumes about Arteta not trusting Holding or Sokratis he rather playing full back as extra center back

No, it means that Arteta values the tactical options on the ball having a left footer in that position brings (a la Mari), and that he wants the wide centre halves to be able to push onto the flanks in possession and be able to cover the wing backs defensively.

Holding, as illustrated in previous games is cover for Luiz in the central role, whose job is to hold position more, distribute safely, and be the primary defensive clearer in the box.

Sokratis has no left foot at all, and craps himself on that side.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Pathetic footballer. If he had the physic of Bellerin, I'm not sure he would have been a pro footballler. One of the most brainless footballer I've ever seen at this club. Even jenkinson is a better footballer, that is saying something.

It was almost as if he was actively seeking a wolves player to pass to

harunh

Kolasinac is better then at bombing forward on the left rather then defending, playing centre back is very tough for him , its a new trade to him, Kolasinac is very good player, ive always been afan of him since he came to the club, good squad player. but not when hes going to be played at centre back, LOL

FinnGooner

Established Member
One of our most no brainer sells. Brings nothing to our team, especially now that Arteta has his left-footed CB in Mari. At 27 yo Kola has still good amount of years left in him so I reckon we can get a decent fee from a team that employs wing-backs. I think he would do an OK job in a right role for a team in Serie A or Bundesliga.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So Mustafi has a few good games and suddenly is the next Sol Campbell.

Kolasinac plays out of position in back a three because of how **** out other cb’s are and is jumped upon.

This forum man :lol:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
He’s an okay squad player. But playing him at LCB is a car crash. Watch the highlights of the game and look at his positioning when Traore got through and attempted that lob.

This guy has switched off so many times defensively, it happens every couple games he plays. The upside is he uses his physique well and he’s literally the strongest player in the ****ing league. That helps in the tough games but I wish he was more solid defensively, would be a great servant to the club.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He is **** but think he will be around next season. I can't see anyone taking him because of his current wages.

If we got rid we'd also need another left back, you can't trust KT to stay fit across a whole season yet.

Just another example of how inept Gazidis and Wenger became. You just have to watch this guy once to tell he isn't a top level footballer. The signings from 2014-2017 really were scandalous.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Pathetic footballer. If he had the physic of Bellerin, I'm not sure he would have been a pro footballler. One of the most brainless footballer I've ever seen at this club. Even jenkinson is a better footballer, that is saying something.

It was almost as if he was actively seeking a wolves player to pass to
I think he is at his best when he can just bang forward on the left wing without many tactical responsibilities. In that way he seems fairly limited to me. I hope we can do a lot better than him, but wouldn’t be the first player I would look to shift. He has been pretty poor the last couple of games though.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Imagine Kola on 120kpw.

Madness!

I know he was brought on a free, but still....

He's a decent LB back up at best.

We shouldn't be paying a backup 120kpw ffs

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Kolasinac plays out of position in back a three because of how **** out other cb’s are and is jumped upon.

This forum man :lol:
He played there because Mari is injured. If Mari was fit, I imagine Kola wouldn't have been starting. The only reason Kolasinac is getting games at LCB is because Arteta favours a left footer in the LCB position

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
One of our most no brainer sells. Brings nothing to our team, especially now that Arteta has his left-footed CB in Mari. At 27 yo Kola has still good amount of years left in him so I reckon we can get a decent fee from a team that employs wing-backs. I think he would do an OK job in a right role for a team in Serie A or Bundesliga.

His reputation should still be pretty solid in the bundesliga after we signed him on the back of a season that saw him make their team of the year.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Tf you lot whining about now?

He's done well this season, is a decent backup, keep.

Can't believe some of this ****. You'd think this was a LB version of Danny Welbeck, the stuff I'm seeing.

I <3 Kola. Think he's an excellent backup LB and has equipped himself well at LCB. Some of his passing was poor, but a lot of people struggled because Wolves' probably didn't water their pitch for 3 months. Ridiculously bad playing surface.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

I said it w few posts ago that he's pathetic. He's arguably the worst footballer we've ever signed. The only thing he has going for him is his bouncer frame.

I'd take a left footed Jenkinson over him any day.

Mind boggling that he earns 120k.
My grandma is a better passer than him.

He's one of the worst player technically in PL
He tried to help wolves win the game last week. I know people will slaughter Luiz, but kolasinac has been worse than him.

Championship Footballer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom