• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thiago Alcântara

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Rather Thiago than Ceballos if he isn't too expensive.

Thiago and Ceballos are two different worlds, not playing the same game.
Would be a ridiculous upgrade and a partey, xhaka, thiago midfield would basically be close to the best in the league, if it wasn't for De Bruyne at city.

But why the heck would Thiago move to us or ManU ?
Liverpool is something I'd get.

Shalmaneser V

Arguably the best in the world in his position at the moment. Would he really leave Bayern to come here? I’m not so sure.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I suppose he won’t be that expensive considering his age and contract situation but I imagine there’d be more than us interested.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He got 1 year left of his contract and we could easily use the money we'll get from Guendouzi to buy him with the crisis going in Bayern would happily sell for 30-35M

Shalmaneser V

He got 1 year left of his contract and we could easily use the money we'll get from Guendouzi to buy him with the crisis going in Bayern would happily sell for 30-35M

If we can’t afford to pay that for Ceballos and his 50k a week. I don’t see how we’re going pay Thiago 150k.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Thiago Partey Xhaka makes us title contenders, doesn't matter what we do in other areas of the pitch.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Thiago Partey Xhaka makes us title contenders, doesn't matter what we do in other areas of the pitch.

1c5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom