• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leicester City | Tuesday 7th July | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 44 65.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Leicester win

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

My worry was that it would take him long time to adapt and when he would become good he would be on his way back to Real Madrid. Loan to develop a player for another big club. I don't like it.

Same. I'd rather keep him than sign Partey tbh. Arteta clearly knows how to get the best out of him. We haven't had a quality deep lying playmaker since santi

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Do I just hate Lacazette cos I feel like he's been poor the first half. Like lots of turnovers, misplaced passes and not doing enough to get at the end of chances.

Manberg

Predator
We will sit deeper anticipating Leicester to change things. So don’t expect as fluid a second half.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I like how English evolves but the one case where I do not f*cling accept it is when everyone said literally when they meant figuratively (which is literally the opposite meaning) and now it's in the dictionary as being acceptable

F*ck off with that ****

You're literally melting down over letters

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Great half.
Love what Arteta is doing.
Im still sad about the Mateo situation, but if we sign Ceballos its all fine.

lets see if we can score an early goal now so we can breath a little.
A lot of physical input on this one.
Good game from Hector and Mustafi.
I hope Dibu Martinez gets the praise he deserves, he is an Arsenal boy and he is proving himself now.

We can get EU football next season and we can still win the FA cup.

Give Auba a new contract, Sign Ceballos and we are a real treath next season.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Consistency, that's what I expect.

He has done well since the restart, lets see more of that please before we commit to him.

Is that too much to ask?
the problem is we have what 5 games left.

Do we take that gamble and hope he can perform like this next season I think so. His improvement and the noises made by Arteta about how he trains justifies the gamble.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
the problem is we have what 5 games left.

Do we take that gamble and hope he can perform like this next season I think so. His improvement and the noises made by Arteta about how he trains justifies the gamble.

I definitely want him to stay as well.

He has shown the type of performance that we need in midfield. Add someone like Partey to that and we are moving in the right direction I feel.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
i want to see a currnt pic of Özil just to embrace the fact that he probably has put 20 pounds only on his hips.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We will sit deeper anticipating Leicester to change things. So don’t expect as fluid a second half.
I hope not, with only one goal, we’re really not safe. Obviously we have to watch the right side, and not overcommit, but I’d feel safer being more than one goal up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 24

Thomas Partey will leave this summer. Arsenal have multiple targets lined up to replace him [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are still in the market for a recognised #9 despite the recent good form of Kai Havertz [Fabrizio Romano]

The club may accept that the time is now to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with just two years left on his contract [The Athletic]

Arsenal may sanction a loan to raise Aaron Ramsdale’s value if they can’t recoup their fee for him this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal are among a host of Premier League clubs hoping to sign Irish sensation Mason Melia (16). Melia, who is already playing first-team football for St Patrick’s Athletic in the League of Ireland, cannot move to the UK until he turns 18 due to Brexit rules [Evening Standard]

Juventus like Thomas Partey, and Napoli will try to sign him before June 30 as well [Di Marzio]

Bruno Guimarães’ entourage hope to receive proposals from at least two Premier League clubs, with the player’s priority wanting to remain in England. Guimarães’ £100m release clause, which expires next month, can be paid in three annual instalments. [UOLEsporte]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom