• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Eh? These players have had over 3 months off playing football and are now playing with a hell of a lot more intensity than they have before, non of these players are used to it and we're playing 3 f*cking games a week.

Lacazette missed so many sitters ffs. Honestly how can you say all that with your chest and not feel embarrassed?
Oh, piss off! Weren't you the one who was beating your chest by showing me the table from 2020 with us being 3rd in points? What's your excuse for us parking the bus in the second half?
These are professional players, not mail men who play in Sunday league for fun.
You mean to tell me that Laca couldn't handle a full game, yet Auba, who apart from the goal was pretty invisible and lasted until the final minutes?
Double standard much?
Arteta has been playing Auba every game for almost the entire duration, but when Laca starts and looks like he's going to score, he gives him blue balls and brings on Marlo to do **** all.
You're trippin' hard and it's sad that you don't even realize it.

Dj_sds -

The only issue I have with this result is that we immediately started time wasting and defending deep after going a man down. A more balanced approach would have been more suitable imo.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Lacazette had run his arse off for 70 minutes and we need our striker to press from the front. It was an obvious substitution to make. Arteta has no control over Nketiah’s lack of thought once he’s on the pitch.
He could have went on with no problem. He barely played against Wolves.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Yeah definitely Laca's fault tonight (who played well) and not Eddie's, who got a stupid red...

That being said Arteta went a little too Emery-defensive, Pepe should have come on with Eddie not Joe.

Can you not ****ing read???? Literally straight after I mentioned that we had to play with 10 men. But were contributing factors, having a 1-0 lead is always dangerous hence why I mentioned those missed chances, even at half-time in the match thread I said we could rue those chances and was proven right.

Manberg

Predator
Oh, piss off! Weren't you the one who was beating your chest by showing me the table from 2020 with us being 3rd in points? What's your excuse for us parking the bus in the second half?
You mean to tell me that Laca couldn't handle a full game, yet Auba, who apart from the goal was pretty invisible and lasted until the final minutes?
Double standard much?
Arteta has been playing Auba every game for almost the entire duration, but when Laca starts and looks like he's going to score, he gives him blue balls and brings on Marlo to do **** all.

It worked against Wolves did it not? They were chasing an equaliser and we punished them with a second goal. Would’ve worked today had it not been for the red card. Switching to counter attacking football in second halves is tactical, because we don’t have the fitness to maintain pressing.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can you not ****ing read???? Literally straight after I mentioned that we had to play with 10 men. But were contributing factors, having a 1-0 lead is always dangerous hence why I mentioned those missed chances, even at half-time in the match thread I said we could rue those chances and was proven right.

Highlighting Laca though, I see your game ;)

Aevi

Hale End FC
He was slow with the subs but the overall performance was good today. We were visibly the better side; we had some good chances and kept them pretty quiet. Think we'll be okay, most seemed to consider this season a lost cause when he took charge anyway. This season is a good learning experience that he'll hopefully be able to build off of for the next one.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Double standard much?

Literally no one agrees with you. Stop crying you big baby.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Arteta says he is really proud of the team but without specifying, says Vardy should have seen red in the 42nd minute. He also says that we should have killed the game off in the first half. He was very direct and honest and apart from the result seems to ooze confidence that he can do better. I believe he will with better players.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Finally someone comes out and speaks out about the refs. But not sure if that vardy foul was the one to talk about it though.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He was slow with the subs but the overall performance was good today. We were visibly the better side; we had some good chances and kept them pretty quiet. Think we'll be okay, most seemed to consider this season a lost cause when he took charge anyway. This season is a good learning experience that he'll hopefully be able to build off of for the next one.
The overreaction overall to this game is ****ing pathetic.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Thank God we didnt lose tonight.

We have had a good time without "cone boy" and "who wants to come to Arsenal" crowd staying away.

Aevi

Hale End FC
The overreaction overall to this game is ****ing pathetic.
It was a bit heartbreaking to be fair. We conceded late after playing well and have no chance at salvaging the season now after we were given some hope that CL was still possible. People might see more positives from this once the emotions wear out.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Arteta says he is really proud of the team but without specifying, says Vardy should have seen red in the 42nd minute. He also says that we should have killed the game off in the first half. He was very direct and honest and apart from the result seems to ooze confidence that he can do better. I believe he will with better players.
We are getting more solid each game. Positive patterns start appearing in our play, both offensive and defensive. Arteta has restored confidence in this team. We can still be shaky in phases but not over the full course of the game like before.

What Arteta has done, working with existing material is nothing short of exceptional.

We've have had a lot bad luck recently, but I'm confident next season we will see an upward trajectory. He's the right man to take us forward.

Looking forward to the derby and the Liverpool game.

Top Bottom