• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Made some good runs but then shat the bed when he got the ball. Wasn’t the worst performance. Hopefully it’s just a confidence issue

Manberg

Predator
Bellerin perhaps has lost pace that he won’t gain back, but it’s not over for him. He needs to change his game and find other qualities to improve on.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
He is playing within himself ..it takes time to recover from that kind of injury.. but finally saw some fire return. Encouraging signs that RB situation is settled.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Not looking good for Hector. I think there should still be some clubs willing to pay a reasonable fee for him, we should cash in before hos value plummets.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Naturally there will be talk of his departure. Injures and a lack of overall progress is alarming.

I'm not sure what happens next for him. I think it's fair to say he hasnt hit the heights expected. I was looking forward to seeing the right sided Jordi Alba. Someone in the Spain squad regularly.

Just a question of how much time do you give him.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

People forget he was piping up to Mundo Deportivo before his injury about returning to Barca at some point.

I’d try and work him into a deal with Atletico, they have Trippier but they’d take him I’d hope.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I thought he did well yesterday. He was defending and doing well in quick succession when he came on snd he was dangerous in the box. We need more than Cedric at RB and if AMN won't play there we cant sell and replace. Rumours of big clubs being interested so it will be interesting to see what happens.

zilfy

I thought he played well against Leicester. Rolled back the years. Provided width and gave Albrighton a nightmare.
He was excellent wasn't he? It's the first time since the injury that hes looked dangerous going forward, especially in the first half. Looked quicker too.

Hopefully this is a sign of things to come

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Good game from him last night, created a couple of dangerous opportunities and combined well with Saka the way we want him to combine wirh Nico.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Yeah, good stuff from Hecccy. He has a good pass on him from deep positions, had completely forgotten about it.

Should be better after he has had a proper preseason.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Tasty performance yesterday. Solid in defence with some decent surges forward and good deliveries. He stays fit, with Soares as back up, both full back positions are looking top 4 level.

Just CBs and midfield now. Oh and new Auba contract.

Manberg

Predator
Good game. What a cross. Like I said, he has to adapt his game so it’s no longer reliant on pace. A very good fullback is still in there.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

People forget he was piping up to Mundo Deportivo before his injury about returning to Barca at some point.

I’d try and work him into a deal with Atletico, they have Trippier but they’d take him I’d hope.

Not sure what he wants to do at Barca...sell programs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom