• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 651,465
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Pray for @Dokaka if this happens

I might take up parachuteless skydiving at this rate.

Anyone rate Declan Rice? Can play a couple of positions.

He'd be absolutely perfect for Arteta's system and it worries me :lol: He's an incredibly midfield anchor and very secure on the ball. Averaging 86% passing in a team that barely keeps 45% possession.

Also one of the best ball winners in the league. His stats alone are impressive (3.1 tackles and 2.0 interceptions per game) but when you actually watch him play he just looks like a wall whenever a player comes near him with the ball.

I hope we can keep him but I'm not delusional to suggest he wouldn't go if a big team came in for him. I genuinely think he's at least a £60m player given he's 21, English and really ****ing good.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Rice is pretty average on the ball and gets caught out a lot positionally, stay well clear. Also not the profile we should be after, could see him ending up at United or Chelsea easily enough tho.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I might take up parachuteless skydiving at this rate.

He'd be absolutely perfect for Arteta's system and it worries me :lol: He's an incredibly midfield anchor and very secure on the ball. Averaging 86% passing in a team that barely keeps 45% possession.

Also one of the best ball winners in the league. His stats alone are impressive (3.1 tackles and 2.0 interceptions per game) but when you actually watch him play he just looks like a wall whenever a player comes near him with the ball.

I hope we can keep him but I'm not delusional to suggest he wouldn't go if a big team came in for him. I genuinely think he's at least a £60m player given he's 21, English and really ****ing good.

Unfortunately Arsenal never go for guys like this, he's expensive and homegrown with a lot of competition for the signature, I doubt it'd even be on the table as an option for us.

Clubs like Chelsea and Utd will be in for him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Rice is pretty average on the ball and gets caught out a lot positionally, stay well clear. Also not the profile we should be after, could see him ending up at United or Chelsea easily enough tho.

Always wanted to ask, you're Irish right...how did you feel when Thierry did his handball, did that take him down a bit as a hero for you?

Any other Arsenal and Ireland fans can answer this question if they see it too.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Always wanted to ask, you're Irish right...how did you feel when Thierry did his handball, did that take him down a bit as a hero for you?

Any other Arsenal and Ireland fans can answer this question if they see it too.

It stung for a while but I think after a days you just have to accept the incident. Like I was always more annoyed that the officials never spotted it more than anything else.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Jonathan David very close to join Lille he already agreed terms only left that lille have to agree fee with his team they only 5m short. It'll be interesting how he'll do there many teams wanted him

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Malang Sarr's done a farewell video after leaving Nice on a free, I wonder where he'll go to next. Seems like a great lad.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

giphy-downsized-large.gif

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Goddamit Chelsea starts to look scary. In with a CL-level centreback and i can see them win the league next season

TornadoTed

Established Member
Malang Sarr's done a farewell video after leaving Nice on a free, I wonder where he'll go to next. Seems like a great lad.

Would have been a good pick up as backup left footed central defender but we already have Mari for that role. Unless he is good enough to be a guaranteed 1st choice I don't think we need another squad option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom