• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Would love for him to score a couple of goals against this lot. Don't want VARdy winning the golden boot.

200.gif

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

You know, I really do think Auba is keen to stay now seeing our current form & he may be close I reckon. He does seem very happy here with everyone. I wouldn't be surprised if he knows something is happening behind the scenes regarding a signing or 2 so has made him keen knowing Arteta has a long term plan.

jus2nang

This is a complete myth. His hold up play isn’t great but Laca gets bundled over the majority of the time he goes into a 50/50 as does Eddie. I’d make a case for Giroud being used that way if he was here but those 2? Nah.

Saka was also killing it down the left.

Giroud being good at hold up play is one of the biggest myths in football. He would regularly get bullied by opposition centre backs, getting bundled over, throwing his arms up begging referees for freekicks. He wasn't bad at linking play with quick one-twos etc though.

Tom349

Had Aurier on a yellow card for most of the game and didn't even look at trying to take him on. All three of Kolasanic, Tierney and Auba were piss poor today. Would love to see their collective passing map, would be lucky to be a forward pass on there.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Think the sample size is now large enough to say he might be a tiny bit of a bottler.

Wouldn’t be a problem if we created enough chances but it’s annoying that you can’t rely on him to be ice cold. We still need to keep him though.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Think the sample size is now large enough to say he might be a tiny bit of a bottler.

Wouldn’t be a problem if we created enough chances but it’s annoying that you can’t rely on him to be ice cold. We still need to keep him though.
That sitter early on is never getting missed by the elite winners, need a Drogba/Costa/Suarez.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I thought he was quite poor today, should have buried just one of those 3 chances today. But that's the life of his type of player I guess, they live on their output.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He can be easily bullied by physical defenders, even Laca tries in this regard...can see why Arteta doesn't rate him as a central striker in his team.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Overall his game was really poor.

But the last 2 chances were really good strikes, can't blame him there. The first one was a misshit of course.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He was terrible. Simply has to tuck that chance away that Bellerín set up. The one on his left leg was unlucky. Good technique on that volley he had but I felt at the time he could’ve taken a touch.

I <3 Aubameyang to death but he’s missed big chances in big games for us. This kind of stuff can’t just be brushed under the carpet.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Shouldn't keep him. Sell him and buy a striker who's more suited to Arteta's style. Absolutely no point persisting with someone who's mostly a passenger on the left. When he misses chances like today you've essentially got nothing out of him for 90 minutes.

Reactions: roz

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Overall his game was really poor.

But the last 2 chances were really good strikes, can't blame him there. The first one was a misshit of course.
I thought the one where he hit the post was the worst miss. No idea why he went for that type of finish when he could rolled it into the far corner. Bizarre eyes-closed smash when he needed more composure.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I thought the one where he hit the post was the worst miss. No idea why he went for that type of finish when he could rolled it into the far corner. Bizarre eyes-closed smash when he needed more composure.
I actually think it was the right finish. Just wild, no need to hit the bar from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom