• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

Top Quality

I actually wouldn't mind that cannon on the upper back portion of the shirt as the main crest on the front. Mirror what Liverpool do with the Liver bird on their ****s.
That's interesting - that's basically the old cannon layered on top of the hexagon shape taken from the 1930s "AFC" badge.

The 1930s Art Deco-y badge is probably my personal favourite, but what I actually think we should do is, as you say, use the old cannon just like Liverpool is using their bird. I find myself jealous of some of their merch. It's basically what we did in the 70s!

You especially notice how out of touch our badge looks in a year like this where we have really nice kits - how much worse they are made by the cheap looking badge (And by our sponsor being Emirates, but that's another story.)

Doesn't Hector maybe have some fashion friends who can help the club out?

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
That's interesting - that's basically the old cannon layered on top of the hexagon shape taken from the 1930s "AFC" badge.

The 1930s Art Deco-y badge is probably my personal favourite, but what I actually think we should do is, as you say, use the old cannon just like Liverpool is using their bird. I find myself jealous of some of their merch. It's basically what we did in the 70s!

You especially notice how out of touch our badge looks in a year like this where we have really nice kits - how much worse they are made by the cheap looking badge (And by our sponsor being Emirates, but that's another story.)

Doesn't Hector maybe have some fashion friends who can help the club out?

I agree, I think it looks awful, especially on the goalkeeper shirts (the green one is terrible). The font is awful as well, it has an air of comic sans about it!

The badge is really out of date, I'm by no means an expert, but I feel understated simplicity is key in modern design! I think just a simple cannon on the kit would look brilliant. A rebrand of the badge would be in line with the off the pitch transformation Arsenal have gone through recently as well, the club needs to make this happen!

Top Quality

Do not let Bellerin and his "fashion sense" any where near anything regarding the club shirts/badge design.
Sure, that was tongue in cheek, of course. We obviously don't need any "haute couture", but I am really hoping for an updated visual identity - with stronger ties to the club's history. Current stuff looks so generic, 2000s PES vibes. But whatever, I guess it's mostly that I wish there was just one good looking Arsenal baseball cap available anywhere!

I don't like the new kits for the next season much either, especially compared to the excellent ones we have this year. But I am amused by the axe murderer away kit and people's reactions to it - don't particularly like it, but sure is an unusual design.

Last edited:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Tbh i'm ok with most of this. Yeah the away is weird, but you're not gonna have classic yellow and blue every year. The third is also a bit meh, but it's the third, no one really cares about it. The home is a strange one, I like pretty much everything except the collar. The collar just looks a bit cheap, but maybe it looks better when it's being worn.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Tbh i'm ok with most of this. Yeah the away is weird, but you're not gonna have classic yellow and blue every year. The third is also a bit meh, but it's the third, no one really cares about it. The home is a strange one, I like pretty much everything except the collar. The collar just looks a bit cheap, but maybe it looks better when it's being worn.

Blue kit looks awsome

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

The 3rd is s9 damn beautiful should've been away kit

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Did someone in Adidas thought about murder someone when creating that away kit?

Last edited:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Chelsea and Liverpool do this every year, never seen it at Arsenal before

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If that 3rd kit had golden stripes.:p

I like the home and 3rd. Will probably buy one of them depending on how I feel about the club.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If that 3rd kit had golden stripes.:p

I like the home and 3rd. Will probably buy one of them depending on how I feel about the club.

Second year in a row, Adidas have made a nice third kit...even if third kits are unneeded really.

The sponsor looks terrible though.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
First and third are lovely. Second is weird.

Don't like any of them all that much, just gon buy another jersey of each of this years for when mine becomes a hand me down for the dog.

The second one looks like a ****ty halloween costume, not gonna lie. Hopefully it looks better in person, idk.

Adidas missed a trick not going green/blue this year.

say yes

forum master baiter
Don't like any of them all that much, just gon buy another jersey of each of this years for when mine becomes a hand me down for the dog.

The second one looks like a ****ty halloween costume, not gonna lie. Hopefully it looks better in person, idk.

Adidas missed a trick not going green/blue this year.
How big is your dog?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
EcfCla6WsAEvRsf

Really weird collar

Latest posts+

Top Bottom