• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20: The race for Europe

Where do you predict we will finish this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
EL is a dead, boring, depressing competition.

The only positive I see is that our young kids can get minutes in it, I would play Trae Coyle and TJJ in it if we have to play it.
I get your point, but...

Try telling that to the people of Wolverhampton!

Also the Champions League, from an Arsenal stand point, was exactly that since 2006.

You want to see dead, boring, etc. Just wait until the European Super League gets started.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
I feel we will finish top 7 for sure if beat or draw vs Sp**s. Lot of fixtures between all those teams in the mix and unless anyone is perfect, which I highly doubt, we should finish 7th at least.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
I hope City have won their case tbh. I'd love it if Man Utd have been diving all over the place for a Europa League spot.

As for us, that's what we were realistically fighting for anyway. If we beat Sp*rs, I think we will make it.
Exactly :D Only issue they have Europa also where they have quite an easy route to final.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Personally I hope City win the appeal and last last place is up for grabs between Leicester and United on the final day. Jonny Evan's scores the winner in the 95th minute.

Saying that United will probably go on to win the Europa League and make it in anyway. They make the most of the rubbish in the Europa League not like us

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Tbf I don’t know who could have possibly enjoyed those spankings from Barca/Bayern all those years. I couldn’t pick what was worse between the drab never ending Europa league fixtures or those humiliating Wednesday nights.
I’m sure the higher ups miss the money. I didn’t see the money in the team or otherwise so I personally could care less.
I am perfectly fine with not seeing Arsenal in the CL until we were competitive myself. For the suits, ofcourse the sooner we’re back in there the better.

Ideal season for me would be to skip Europe entirely and nick the title somehow.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Think the Europa league is a good result for the season considering how shocking we have been and how good some of the other clubs are. Its a killer not being in the latter stages this year when it finally gets interesting.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

16/17: 5th
17/18: 6th
18/19: 5th
19/20: 6th at best, probably lower.

16 years without a league title, haven’t challenged for it for over a decade.

You have to ask, why do we bother!

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
16/17: 5th
17/18: 6th
18/19: 5th
19/20: 6th at best, probably lower.

16 years without a league title, haven’t challenged for it for over a decade.

You have to ask, why do we bother!

Giving up before you start wont put you anywhere but in a worse position!

Kav

Established Member
I have been watching a few Sheff Utd games recently, they are a very solid team. Work very hard and more importantly they are the most efficient team in the league in front of the goal.

Chris Wilder has done a remarkable job. They will have a big say in who qualifies for europe.

Sheff 3-0 Chelsea. They play Leicester next.

Last edited:

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
I have been watching a few Sheff Utd games recently, they are a very solid team. Work very hard and more importantly they are the most efficient team in the league in front of the goal.

Chris Wilder has done a remarkable job. They will have a big say in who qualifies for europe.

Sheff 3-0 Chelsea. They play Leicester next.
They 100% deserve an EL spot IMO. Very impressive.

Would be really funny if they're joined by Chelsea, lol.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
So many teams are so poor defensively now, but we always get singled out, Chelsea are even worse ffs :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

So many teams are so poor defensively now, but we always get singled out, Chelsea are even worse ffs :lol:
It’s weird right lol

I guess our defensive lapses are more shocking/comical I guess.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

EL is a dead, boring, depressing competition.

The only positive I see is that our young kids can get minutes in it, I would play Trae Coyle and TJJ in it if we have to play it.

The money does actually make a difference to us.

Chelsea operated on a different model and could easily absorb the hit when they missed out in 2016/17.

We really need European football because our self sustaining model only works when you have as much revenue as possible.

The money does actually make a difference to us.

Chelsea operated on a different model and could easily absorb the hit when they missed out in 2016/17.

We really need European football because our self sustaining model only works when you have as much revenue as possible.

We need it badly, and we need to get into the final and win it badly.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom