• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Think its interesting how Ndombele is highly regarded and he has had a by far worse season than Ceballos who has begun to show what he can do. Both the same age as well and both in similar situations.

The more I think about it the more I think he is a player that can fit easily into Artetas system.

I suppose the big positive is his response. I dont think we can understate how important his positive response has been.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
The guy has proved me wrong. Said earlier i wouldn't take him on a permanent but now, i would. It's easy to forget he's 23. I think in time, he can add goals to his game, especially if played as a dual 8 with Partey.

Xhaka - Ceballos - Partey would be a really solid midfield. Maybe not the best in terms of goals/assists, but it will be combative. A bit like Liverpools three.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Guendouzi and El Nenny out. Ceballos and AMN in and our midfield has improved next year even before we sign Partey.

Add an Özil replacement in 12 months and there is our midfield overhaul.

Ceballos has added steel to his game and no longer looks the vulnerable mess as Anfield earlier on in the season.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This is a big game for someone like Ceballos, I remember in the game at Emirates against Sp**s he came off the bench and it was the first time I really started to notice that he was hogging onto the ball too much, wasn't make enough forward passes, his cameo was very disappointing.

Now he has to really show he can hang in these big games, make his presence felt in midfield. If he replicates his last performance then it'll be very promising. But what I've seen with Ceballos is that he usually has one top performance followed by a few lackluster ones, hopefully this isn't the case and we're now seeing what he's all about.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
We need to see consistency with Ceballos; looks one hell of a player at times but have rarely seen it outside of the past handful of matches. Arteta seems to be far happier with his defensive work but he also seems to be moving the ball far more rapidly over the past few games.

I'd accepted he would probably head back from loan without making much of an impact. Fair play to him to show the commitment he is showing without necessarily any permanent move in the offering. He could have done an Özil, accept his wage and head back to Spain

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He’s one of the ones you try to keep, one that I think can be even better with better teammates.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
He played like this against Burnley as well when everyone raved about him early in the season. He thrives immensely when he's got time and space on the ball. When he's pressed he's fairly poor-to-average.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Pure quality, and never in question for anyone who saw him play prior to joining us. ***** on here as usual with no clue.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He on loan and showed more effort than lot of our players. It we extended his contract it won't hurt if we don't have funds to add another midfielder if we got Partey deal done. Clear with Artera he improved so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom