• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal | Sunday July 12 | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,087
  • Views 110,267

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The fans are what normally give them an extra edge in this. With them being poor since the restart a draw should be the most they can hope for.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Arteta played last time we beat Sp**s at WHL in the league. 1-0 win. Rosicky with the goal. 2013/2014 season.

Since then we have beaten them in the League Cup at WHL. 2-1. Flamini with both goals in the 2015/2016 season.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Sp**s been poor for the last 3 games. We have a chance of beating them imo. Probably gonna med a draw though.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

You can’t win away at Sp**s without people like Ramsey.

ImpassionedCluelessAlaskajingle-size_restricted.gif

This goal was even sheer class. Ramsey was always pumped up for Sp**s away.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Expecting a Jose masterclass 4-0 Sp**s imo.
You mean like you bet me they would be top 4 this season, as soon as Jose arrived.

Where are they now .. 10th, 2 places below us after 8 months of the special one's magic. :lol: You're blinkered, the man's got no experience of a club spending 6th. If he can't buy, buy, buy, he's got nothing, except jibes at other managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Top Bottom