• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I think it’s more that we don’t show any real anguish or crowd the ref like some other teams do/or have done which defo effects referee decision making. I doubt there’s this agenda against Arsenal we just lack fight at times.

Remember when Leno got clattered against Brighton and half the team wasn’t even interested.

but looking at the below it does seem they are lenient with other clubs

Other teams are working the refs non stop. Look at Dyche or Mourinho. Complaining 24/7. Refs are human beings. That is how Tarkowski gets a yellow and our guy is sent off.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
If there is so much compelling evidence as you say would you not think that the higher powers at Arsenal would bring this to the attention and ask questions?

Yeah Wenger lost the plot a few years ago, remember?

But I suppose a referee at premiership level with hundreds of matches reffed would never show bias o_O

Keplaz

Also this is probably the worst Sp**s side there has been in the last 5-6 seasons. They had 2 days less rest and are low on confidence.

It's a derby so anything can happen but I feel we have the right ingredients to win the match.
The crowd will be up for it. If we can silence them early then, game on.

nick gould

I have been meaning to ask this. Why is it that when opponents take a short corner we only send one player out there to deal with 2 players? We got done doing that against Brighton and nearly got done against Leicester. I thought Mr Arteta paid attention to the minutest of details and yet he is failing to rectify this.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Why is it that nearly every Arsenal fan can see Kolasinac isn’t good enough, gets targeted by the opposition and gives the ball away even under no pressure yet the coach keeps playing him?

Poor from Arteta.

nick gould

Why is it that nearly every Arsenal fan can see Kolasinac isn’t good enough, gets targeted by the opposition and gives the ball away even under no pressure yet the coach keeps playing him?

Poor from Arteta.
He has been good before today though to be fair. However, today, long before he gave away that goal it was clear he wasn't at the races. Him along with Luiz. The guys had no clue where Harry can was for his earlier chance.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal

Poor from Arteta.
Because Sokratis and Holding are similar if not even bigger donkeys.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I'm a fan but it's got to be said, his subs need a lot of work. He doesn't recognize danger before it's too late, ours subs are more reactive than proactive.

Not sure about his decision of starting Kolasinac either, this wasn't the first time it's cost us.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He has been good before today though to be fair. However, today, long before he gave away that goal it was clear he wasn't at the races. Him along with Luiz. The guys had no clue where Harry can was for his earlier chance.
He hasn’t though, his passing is non league level.

LG10

This guy is so desperate to look like a genius by trying to make luiz/mustafi good that he’s costing us. Done a lot of good things but he is very strange and I’m not convinced he’s the right man yet.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
This guy is so desperate to look like a genius by trying to make luiz/mustafi good that he’s costing us. Done a lot of good things but he is very strange and I’m not convinced he’s the right man yet.

Doesn't have much choice to be fair. Holding and Sokratis are equally ****.

Top Bottom