• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal | Sunday July 12 | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,087
  • Views 110,510

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Like the line up. Hope Pepe has a good game. We know he can take on his man he just needs to up his production to take him to the elite level. Pretty sure he’ll make some spuds players look like fools and I love that in a player.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Bellerin - Pepe combination key to success here. Need Bellerin to stop playing like a castrated donkey, though.

sdotzdot

Established Member
didnt Arteta mention recently that Auba provides better balance to the team when hes on the left.

EDIT: HERE
https://metro.co.uk/2020/07/08/mikel-arteta-pierre-emerick-aubameyang-arsenal-brother-12962104/

Yup, and he’s right. In fact emery was doing the same with him but he caved under fan/player pressure.

Auba has too many weak links in his game to play in a specific system as the sole CF. He’s been really good as an inside forward on the left and has been great with his defensive efforts too. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can't wait for Laca and Pepe to score and everyone will tagging me as I hated them when the truth is I support them most on this forum, and I will feel like I'm being cuckold by Laca and Pepe.

I can't wait for it either, tbf!

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I expected that lineup tbh. That bench doesn't have a single player capable of playing CF on it though, which isn't good. How does Arteta change things up there?

Exactly the point I wanted to make - if Laca goes off at some point, you'll have Auba as CF - no real alternative.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

From Lauren, Cole, Vieira, Silva to Bellerin, Mustafi, Cebellos, Lacazette.

Imagine going to WHL with this:

Lehmann

Lauren Campbell Toure Cole

Ljungberg Vieira G.Silva Pires

Bergkamp Henry​

It was obvious that Sp**s were scared as **** when they used to come up against us.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I mean, in the big game and big moments, I fancy Kane and Son to produce more than our guys.

They’ll win 2-0, both of them will score.
Lacazette has a good record against the top clubs and Auba has done fine against Sp**s apart from his pen miss.

FFS just found out that T1 lost against Team Dynamics in LCK. What a terrible day this will be if we lose because I also skipped going to the gym today.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Our front 3 looks interesting. I agree we should've probably gone for AMN ahead of Bellend. Also, someone else instead of Koala.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Exactly the point I wanted to make - if Laca goes off at some point, you'll have Auba as CF - no real alternative.
It'll be Saka or Willock on for Laca most likely, maybe Pepe gets subbed at some point too. Very unlikely we will see Nelson at all today, although I hold out hope he can come on and play well. Auba then shifts to the middle when subs are made. Do we change shape when that happens?

Interesting, lots of questions.

Also, not sure why people are so worried about Bellerin - he's been decent his last couple of games so I'm not too fussed about him starting. I'm anxious for the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom